GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"S'up!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 19:39
Regular
Ever seen me in here? Nope? Didn't think so. Why? Because I don't have an X-Box.

So why am I posting in here now? Because I have an X-Box. So you'll see more of me in here from now on. Joy!

*starts Fonz impression* Heeeeeeeyyyyy! *ends Fonz impression*
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:08
Regular
Man!

PGR is a FANTASTIC game. It's the best driving game ever, IMHO, I can't wait for the sequel...
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:02
Regular
I bet if anyone is actually bothered enough to look in some of the topics from months ago, they'll find replies by none other than Dark Mark :D He has been here before - just not by his own choice (I gave him links to topics which he replied to - not realising they were in the Xbox forum).

And all those trying to talk Mark into Project Gotham Racing - don't bother. He has Metropolis Street Racer on the Dreamcast so has a basic idea what it is like, and after playing PGR at my house yesterday, he was as impressed as a garden snail being thrown into a bonfire by a four year old child.

I think I have only played it twice since I got the game too...
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Remember me?"
If I try to leave, they'll block all the exits and poke me with sharp objects until I sit down. :S
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Probably because it sucks.

:)

Aren't you XBoxers all very homely and welcoming. Must be because you don't get many visitors....

:P
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:09
Regular
JSRF will keep you going for 60 hours.

Personally, I like Enclave, but most people seem to disagree with me.
Wed 19/02/03 at 12:40
Regular
"Remember me?"
az_00_uk wrote:
> Have you tried Timesplitters2?

Yeah I already have it on *boing* *thwoop* Game-a-cube!

*watches as millions of people sport confused expressions on their faces, as they have no idea what I'm on about. mwaha!*
Wed 19/02/03 at 02:55
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Have you tried Timesplitters2?(i know its multi-format), it's a pretty good game, similar to Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, because it was made by the majority of the same team. A FPS i am looking forward to is 'XIII' or 'thirteen', it was due in a few weeks from now but has been put back to Q4 i think, it looks to be a gooden. It's a cell-shaded shooter, it looks and sounds to be good, made by the UbiSoft department in Montreal i think, the same people who made splinter cell.

I go to bed now, me tired:)
Wed 19/02/03 at 02:47
Regular
"Remember me?"
az_00_uk wrote:
> Wot sort of games you into Dark Mark?

First person shooters (not Halo) and third person adventurey/platformey games, mostly.

> (it may be a coincidence but it seems that you Dark Mark have moved
> yourself to a new place at the same time as Mark Fowler, is it you
> Mark?)

I could crack an AIDS joke... but it'll have to wait until the ride home.
Wed 19/02/03 at 02:36
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Welkommen zu eine xbox vorum.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay and your xbox:)

Wot sort of games you into Dark Mark?

(it may be a coincidence but it seems that you Dark Mark have moved yourself to a new place at the same time as Mark Fowler, is it you Mark?)

Can anyone tell me if Oddworld is in the 'platinum' range?

Is it worth getting?(i like most games if they are good, just don't like naff ones), i never really gave it any thought until i read further down and someone said it was rather good.
Wed 19/02/03 at 02:20
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tóm wrote:
> One of us...One of us!

*picks up newly-bought, nice-smelling X-Box, hits Tóm over the head with it and kills him... before dumping the body in the river*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.