GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"S'up!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 19:39
Regular
Ever seen me in here? Nope? Didn't think so. Why? Because I don't have an X-Box.

So why am I posting in here now? Because I have an X-Box. So you'll see more of me in here from now on. Joy!

*starts Fonz impression* Heeeeeeeyyyyy! *ends Fonz impression*
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:40
Regular
Much better :D.
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:30
Regular
Ha! I have just checked back through the reply to this post and I must have used the word pick up about 7 times :) I will take note and remember for the next post that I do.

Without MS Thesaurus:

Mav you should *pick up* an Xbox and *pick up* some of the excellent titles on offer. If you don't *pick up* an Xbox then I will *pick up* the help of some contacts and I will *pick up* a Hitman. You had also better *pick up* a gun for protection and I can put you in contact with someone who can *pick up* this type of weapon.

With MS Thesaurus

Mav you should *purchase* an Xbox and *pick up* some of the excellent titles on offer. If you don't *grab* an Xbox then I will *acquire* the help of some contacts and I will *obtain* a Hitman. You had also better *invest* in a gun for protection and I can put you in contact with someone who can *get hold of* this type of weapon.
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:12
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Christ.. what's it like?

Its like making sweet love to a beautiful woman....
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:04
Regular
Nomad $oul wrote:
> JSRF will keep you going for 60 hours.

Christ.. what's it like?
Wed 19/02/03 at 18:56
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ali - I think the Baraka story is from Mortal Kombat Gold, a game released after MK3. ;-)

Its ashame Mileena is gone now, she was a good character. :-)
I've been using Kung Lao a lot recently - some good combos and moves he has. :-)
Wed 19/02/03 at 18:55
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Various things. I am a monkey. ;D.

[running program: thesaurus]
[enter phrase:] 'Pick Up'

[results:]

buy
purchase
get
obtain
acquire
invest in
grab
get hold of

[ms thesaurus would like to thank you]
[we hope this helps]

;D
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Remember me?"
Intriguing... *strokes beard*
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:43
Regular
Morrowind - a free-roaming 1st-person RPG set in a vast gameworld of magic and mystery. Best adventure game I've ever played.
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Remember me?"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Morrowind - RPG, Kinda only appeals to some people, try it.

An RPG, eh? Care to go into more detail? Story? Gameplay? Japanese schoolgirls in tight... hang on. Er...
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:17
Regular
I'm a self confessed petrol head, PGR is awesome.

In the meantine, lets get down to buisness Mr M...

Jet Set Radio Future - The most original, Innotiative game i've played on Xbox.
Splinter Cell - Needs no introdcution, Fantastic graphics, Fantastic Gameplay
Morrowind - RPG, Kinda only appeals to some people, try it.
Phantom Crash
Halo - Get it.
Oddworld - Saddisitic humour, but good fun!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.