GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto 4"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 14:38
Regular
According to psera.com GTA4 is on it's way:

'A contact at Rockstar Games has informed us that their hailed game of the year title, Grand Theft Auto III will see a sequel on PlayStation 2 by year's end. Apparently the game has been in development for some while now with confirmed development on PS2 and rumored development on Xbox.

The cities will be even more functional than GTA3, with characters you see on the street a lot more interactive than what was seen in previous titles.'

Can't wait!
Sat 12/01/02 at 23:31
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
on the original gta(PC), there was a multiplayer mode where you were rivals with each other. This would be great to have on gta4,(obviously through ilink)with a joint save option.
Sat 12/01/02 at 12:35
Regular
"Tag as above"
Maybe it could have usable helicopters in it too, and planes and jet ski's and quads and rockets and parachutes and handgliders and r/c plane bombs and rollerskates and jet packs and bungy and other stuff and....

i think the possibilities are endless when it takes place in a living city/island.

GTA4 should be amazing, hope so, imagine what we'll be playing in ten years?.....umm duff
Sat 12/01/02 at 02:00
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
it'll be a while before this game see's the light of day, but what i would like is motor bikes, it would be just amazing to do jumps on ramps etc.
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:12
Regular
More missions would be better for GTA4 as i whizzed through Portland's missions, now on Shoreside Vales.
Fri 11/01/02 at 19:59
what can they actually improve though in GTA4. i mean the game was pretty darn good there's not that much that's in radical need of changing. maybe just add more features and physics because what's in the game is almost perfect. though it would be nice when you shot at a car or window the thing smashes realistically unless all cars around liberty city have bullet proof windows
Fri 11/01/02 at 19:55
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
popeye wrote:
> does anyone know how to get rid of the cheats once you have entered them, ive
> entered riots, everyone with weopans and so on, how do i get it back to normal

No as GTA4 isnt out yet.
Fri 11/01/02 at 19:54
Regular
popeye wrote:
> does anyone know how to get rid of the cheats once you have entered them, ive
> entered riots, everyone with weopans and so on, how do i get it back to normal

As I said in the other thread if you have saved after entering the cheats you cannot get back. Otherwise just restart the game.
Fri 11/01/02 at 19:52
does anyone know how to get rid of the cheats once you have entered them, ive entered riots, everyone with weopans and so on, how do i get it back to normal
Thu 10/01/02 at 21:38
Regular
Yeh the getaway looks better then GTA3 does.
*gets ready for abuse*
Thu 10/01/02 at 21:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've had to start my GTA game again :-( I saved the game with the riot code in and I couldn't stop it. In an attempt to find a code that would make them stop I put one in and gave them weapons ! I've made it too hard to get anywhere now, I either get shot at by all the people, or I blast my way out and end up with the stupid law after me !

If thats what it takes to find packages it'll be impossible to do the last missions. Oh well, at least I can do the old missions better this time :-)

As for The Getaway - I'm definatly gonna be after that one :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.