GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX - LONGEST THREAD"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 20:53
Regular
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The XBOX forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest XBOX game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:
Wed 21/07/04 at 09:01
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Argh SR is screwed.
Wed 21/07/04 at 08:56
Regular
Indeed I did loathe it - probably because there are far better FPS games available on Xbox. Add to that the pish-poor Live games and the twitchy, retarded AI, I can't understand how anyone can like it.

Unrealistic, unbelievable and uninspiring. But hey, that's my opinion :D
Wed 21/07/04 at 08:51
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
It finally arrived today. And I found it awesome. It's great when it's absolutely silent all around then suddenly there is a a heavy burst of machine gun fire on your right or left, it creates such an atmosphere. Wonderful. I'll be playing some more latters.
Thu 15/07/04 at 02:01
"I love yo... lamp."
Bullett has and loathed it. Stranger in Paradise has and loved it.

Take your pick.
Wed 14/07/04 at 17:19
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Afternoon,

I don't suppose anyone has played Shadow Ops: Red Mercury?
Mon 05/07/04 at 07:01
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Sorry I couldn't accept your invites last night Biggles, I was hosting for a while and then one of my contacts (friends, whatever) allowed me to unlock Nurgburginguringuringurg.
Mon 05/07/04 at 00:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Nurburgring with Alastair one time was genius. I just blocked off some American at the end, then, on the final straight, they all started to take each other out, and I pushed Ali through the debris to a clear win. Hurrah.
Mon 05/07/04 at 00:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
AHA! So I might have beaten you in something *not* a Beetle.
Mon 05/07/04 at 00:49
"I love yo... lamp."
Sounds like quite a race that one. I raced St Basils as well earlier, was doing great, high speed in my Koeniggsegg, last corner, I got clipped, spun, came last.
Mon 05/07/04 at 00:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ah Tribbers.

Chipseh was in a yellow Mini, I in a yellow Saleen. St. Basil's Circle, last lap, just up the final hill, chipseh screaming and in the lead....followed by two Tuscan TVR Cerberas. Hence, roared up the road, smashed into them, went airborne and took them both out...and sailed over the finish in mid air, with Chipseh manically weaving over to win the race. Genius.

Yus Biggles, that's the one.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.