GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX - LONGEST THREAD"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 20:53
Regular
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The XBOX forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest XBOX game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:
Tue 08/01/02 at 16:58
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
See! I'm pushing up the replies - 3 now. I think that Halo is amazing, and Unreal Championship (online) will be the joint best FPS with Halo. Hopefully the X-Box takes after the P.C in its amazing FPS heritage, as already Serious Sam 2 has been confirmed.
Tue 08/01/02 at 16:56
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Give it time, the xbox forum is a quiet place.
Mon 07/01/02 at 22:33
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Ermm....loads of replies you have here.....

Anyway to start the convo off....erm I dont know how..I wont be getting an X-Box...anyway what do you thinkof HALO?
Mon 07/01/02 at 20:53
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The XBOX forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest XBOX game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.