GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX - LONGEST THREAD"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 20:53
Regular
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The XBOX forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest XBOX game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:
Fri 06/08/04 at 06:59
Regular
"8==="
FSW is a short game. Pick up Gladius aswell for 10 quid, it'll take you a good 80 hours to do on the normal setting. :)
Fri 06/08/04 at 06:24
Regular
"BOSE"
My SR years membership card arrived yesterday, so now i can go in later on and trade in my old games for FSW (a game that's going great in the charts) and get money off at members price. Anyone think I should get something else other that FSW?
Wed 04/08/04 at 11:19
Regular
?

> = better than
Wed 04/08/04 at 11:18
Regular
"BOSE"
Are you saying I shouldn't get FSW ???
Wed 04/08/04 at 08:10
Regular
FSW > Driv3r

As far as trading in goes, there shouldn't be a limit to how many games you give them.

Gamestation don't have a limit - so you can come out with a few games without even reaching into your wallet.
Wed 04/08/04 at 08:07
Regular
"BOSE"
Today I'm going down to my SR shop in town to trade in some games to get money off a new game/s. I have 9 games. Does anyone know how many per game you can use? Also I was thinking about getting FSW. Either that or Driv3r. I think FSW comes out on top?
Fri 30/07/04 at 12:31
Regular
The Hibernator wrote:
> Will "GTA 5: San Andreas" have to come in it's own little
> cardboard collectors' case for the Xbox? Otherwise it'll look a
> little odd next to GTA 3 and Vice City.
>
> Speaking of which, my silver cardboard boxset case for the GTA double
> pack is trashed. DAMN SUPER-GLUE!

Same here, the bottom of the case has came off, so i keep gluing it back.
Wed 28/07/04 at 17:22
Regular
"BOSE"
don't leave boxes on the floor mate...they get trampled ;-)
Wed 28/07/04 at 17:13
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Will "GTA 5: San Andreas" have to come in it's own little cardboard collectors' case for the Xbox? Otherwise it'll look a little odd next to GTA 3 and Vice City.

Speaking of which, my silver cardboard boxset case for the GTA double pack is trashed. DAMN SUPER-GLUE!
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:02
Regular
"BOSE"
What date of the month does the new issue of OXM come out? was tempted to get one today, but what was in it didn't really interest me. Then there was the Unofficial XM with loads of screens, levels details, weapons etc for Halo 2, but i'd rather not no too much kinda like
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.