GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Men ??????????????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/07/07 at 21:18
Regular
"Naughty but Nice"
For all the ladies out there - have any of you worked out just how men think?

For the men out there - HELPPPPPPPPPP!

I am really struggling to understand men, they seem to say one thing one minute, then something else completely different the next.
why cant you say what you mean and stick to it.
Wed 18/07/07 at 22:55
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Sunflower wrote:
> OMG! V_M, where'd you get your avatar... I reconise (SP) it but
> can't think >:(

It's Doodle.
Wed 18/07/07 at 22:33
Regular
"I may return"
OMG! V_M, where'd you get your avatar... I reconise (SP) it but can't think >:(
Wed 18/07/07 at 22:26
Regular
"you've got a beard"
@ngeI wrote:
> Whats the point in trying to figure out what a guys thinking. Its
> never going to be what you want to hear.

that was pretty bitter and cynical....
.... you`ve just gone up my list of favourite people :D
Wed 18/07/07 at 22:05
Regular
I think bunny ears are a good thing.

Give us an example kaye =) Though I have to agree with Suny, sometimes I just agree to anything, then when I find out what I've agreed to. I'm totally against it.
Wed 18/07/07 at 21:47
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'd need an example before I can comment, because personally I always mean what I say, so I'm not sure I understand the question.

Did someone say Bunny Ears?
Wed 18/07/07 at 21:43
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Whats the point in trying to figure out what a guys thinking. Its never going to be what you want to hear.
Wed 18/07/07 at 21:41
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I hate these kind of topics. Theres just so many disparaging remarks you can make, I can never pick one. :(
Wed 18/07/07 at 21:31
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Machie wrote:
> Sorry I'm confused. I thought that's exactly what women did?

Heh, thats what i was thinking Machie :D
Wed 18/07/07 at 21:28
Regular
"I may return"
The first thing they say, never means anything as their concentration wasn't with the conversation, they were imagining what you'd look like with bunny ears and on top of the closest object...

*Calls guys*
Aint that right!?!
Wed 18/07/07 at 21:24
Regular
Sorry I'm confused. I thought that's exactly what women did? And I'd very much like to know why you do it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.