GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random Post Club"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/02/03 at 20:23
Regular
I am interested in making a club on Gameaday - The Random Post Club. The basic premise is that it's members challenge each other to make GAD worthy topics on random subjects - maybe the history of cheese and it's influence on gaming, possibly how Dangermouse helped the PS2 to become world dominating or even how Hitler secretly controls gaming from an underground cabin in Seattle - It'd be up to you to choose.

Please reply if you are at all interested in this, or don't know what the hell I am talking about, as I want to get an idea of how many people would like to join. I am open to suggestions on how to improve the potential club, so please reply with any ideas. Thanks.

Idlewild
Fri 21/02/03 at 21:50
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
I'll wait till someone makes one up before doing one.
Fri 21/02/03 at 21:46
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I think I'll make one today.
Fri 21/02/03 at 21:46
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
I have an idea. Whoever writes the post then sets the next post and someone claims the right to do that post. What do you think?
Fri 21/02/03 at 21:45
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
When will it be up?
Fri 21/02/03 at 21:37
Regular
"QPR 1974"
latchford wrote:
> do you really think that one of them will win a GAD from it?

You obviously haven't read any of mine, lol

You wait, you wait and see.... the mysteries of the pole, and monkey, and shigsy still await you, minion..... MINIONS..... mwahahaha...

*ahem*
Fri 21/02/03 at 21:33
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
do you really think that one of them will win a GAD from it?
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:53
Regular
Heh, good luck!

You and Asher should make sure you post them on the same day so you're against each other to start things off. :-)
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:53
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I will join the Random Post Club and I WILL dedicate 9 minutes of my time to eating deoderant.
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:51
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Rickoss wrote:
> Okay, the title's 'Shigsy Poles Monkey!'
>
> See what you can do with that :-D

Will try me best :-)

It'll be up later
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:43
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
Who's shigsy and what does that even mean?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.