GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random Post Club"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/02/03 at 20:23
Regular
I am interested in making a club on Gameaday - The Random Post Club. The basic premise is that it's members challenge each other to make GAD worthy topics on random subjects - maybe the history of cheese and it's influence on gaming, possibly how Dangermouse helped the PS2 to become world dominating or even how Hitler secretly controls gaming from an underground cabin in Seattle - It'd be up to you to choose.

Please reply if you are at all interested in this, or don't know what the hell I am talking about, as I want to get an idea of how many people would like to join. I am open to suggestions on how to improve the potential club, so please reply with any ideas. Thanks.

Idlewild
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:03
Regular
BTW, does it have to be serious and convincing, or more spoofy and comedy related?
Regular
"Festivus!"
Asher D wrote:
> Oh, what?
> Give me a bloody hard one. ;-)

You want an easier one? That one is quite hard. If you want another subject i am full of them.
Regular
"^_^"
Guess what. . .

Yes you guessed it (not you at the back, yes you with the addidas top) Parr has joined the Random Post Club!!
Regular
That's saying that I think that idea is hard, not that i want a different one.

I'll get right onto it.
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:02
Regular
Oh, what?
Give me a bloody hard one. ;-)
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Festivus!"
Erm...

How (insert band of choice here) caused the great SEGA flop of recent years.
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:00
Regular
You do the Burberry Xbox one.

Now give me a subject!

Up on Wednesday, both of 'em, or else.
Fri 21/02/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Festivus!"
Asher D wrote:
> I can't post it as well - they need to be different posts.
> Plus, I've been thinking about it for too long, it wouldn't be fair.
> ;-)

What? If you're up for it I'll start writing now - I ain't bothered about no disadvantage.
Fri 21/02/03 at 19:42
Regular
I can't post it as well - they need to be different posts.
Plus, I've been thinking about it for too long, it wouldn't be fair. ;-)
Fri 21/02/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Festivus!"
You want me to duel you wit that topic for the first RPC posts? I'll do it - lets say they need posting by wednesday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.