GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random Post Club"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/02/03 at 20:23
Regular
I am interested in making a club on Gameaday - The Random Post Club. The basic premise is that it's members challenge each other to make GAD worthy topics on random subjects - maybe the history of cheese and it's influence on gaming, possibly how Dangermouse helped the PS2 to become world dominating or even how Hitler secretly controls gaming from an underground cabin in Seattle - It'd be up to you to choose.

Please reply if you are at all interested in this, or don't know what the hell I am talking about, as I want to get an idea of how many people would like to join. I am open to suggestions on how to improve the potential club, so please reply with any ideas. Thanks.

Idlewild
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:46
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
And I'm making the official site soon.

So nar.

*dances*
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:40
Regular
"Festivus!"
Okay, I have lost count of who has joined now - I plan to make a table up on who faces who and when. Could someone get a list of all the people who've joined ready?
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:35
"period drama"
Ooh, this is a good idea. Can I join up?
Or am I too late?

*Mrs Doyle Vpice*

Ay, go on.
It's got cocaine in it.
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:34
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
Nice post.
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:31
Regular
"^_^"
latchford wrote:
> ooh cant wait. what does adverse mean?

bad, anyway I posted it now!! :P
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:15
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
ooh cant wait. what does adverse mean?
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:10
Regular
"^_^"
Right I am on it!!
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:09
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I make a direct challenge to Parr, to create a topic about, how the gaming industry is having an adverse effect upon the vegetation in north Sudan.
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:00
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
I see *goes to read*
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:00
Regular
"QPR 1974"
latchford wrote:
> When will it be up?

Now

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.