GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Indiana Jones & The Emperors Tomb"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb'.
Sat 22/02/03 at 14:48
Regular
I've just been playing the demo on the new official mag and its the nuts ! Similar to how Buffy plays but 20 times better ! I'm so glad I chose this for my recent GAD win. :-)

Everyone in here should try it and feel pretty confident in keeping money aside for it. This game is damn good and really feels like the proper Indiana Jones game people have always wanted to play over the old PC point and click games.
Theres no better game in making you feel like you're really playing the role of Indy. :-)

The fighting is excellent and the exploration, etc makes Tomb Raider look like the pile of pants it is in comparison. Get stuffed Lara, the real Tomb Raider has arrived now ! :-)
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Unretired"
~X The Master X~ wrote:
> ËÏi†è ¢h@ø$ wrote:
> Vexx was considerably better than I had expected, very smooth
> gameplay.
>
> really? hmmm i should give it a try really i guess as i may be
> surprised.

Buy the latest OXM theres a demo of Vexx on the free CD.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:35
"Lemon eyewash"
ËÏi†è ¢h@ø$ wrote:
> Vexx was considerably better than I had expected, very smooth
> gameplay.

really? hmmm i should give it a try really i guess as i may be surprised.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:30
Regular
"Unretired"
Vexx was considerably better than I had expected, very smooth gameplay.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:22
"Lemon eyewash"
LOL never fails, well it does but i like to fool myself into thinking it doesn't. but that's stupidity for you hehe
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Was waiting for you to nominate yourself. ;-))
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:52
"Lemon eyewash"
Savatt78 wrote:
> I've been thinking of entering the competition as well. Of course I
> have it as a GAD, but if I were to win I could always pass it on to
> one of you lot. ;-))
>
> I'm kinda interested in doing it cause I play it a lot and I'm getting
> through it pretty fast. ;-))

i know someone who might like it if you won it Sav :) *cough*
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:19
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
You just run past the bad guys. Annoying bit is when you have to get past the shotgun bloke, hes hard to beat without resorting to fighting.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've been thinking of entering the competition as well. Of course I have it as a GAD, but if I were to win I could always pass it on to one of you lot. ;-))

I'm kinda interested in doing it cause I play it a lot and I'm getting through it pretty fast. ;-))
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:58
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Ive played indy alot more and its grown on me. I'm trying to run through the demo to get a fast time- might enter the comp is I think i'm good enough.
Tue 25/02/03 at 00:57
"Lemon eyewash"
I got the demo disc and these are my thoughts.
Indiana Jones & The Emperor's Tomb - Excellent game, and damn to Sav for mentioning the game in the first place as i want it now *sigh* more cash :)

Panzer Dragoon Orta - didn't quite get me, i didn't like it. it's just a bit too fantasy for me really.

Shenmue 2 - Haven't tried because I completed the first game and I
want to start the sequel with all the moments and surprises intact.
Basically I don't want to go over the demo bit again when I play the
main game.

House Of The Dead 3 - i liked this as it was fun so i might pick this up at some point.

Lamborghini - i agree with sav a bit dodgy on the steering so i hope the'll refine this like sega did with there sega GT demo, demo was awful but full game was nice and tweaked.

Vexx - didn't touch to be honest mainly coz i know nothing about the game and when i read about it in the mag still didn't seem all that to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.