GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Indiana Jones & The Emperors Tomb"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb'.
Sat 22/02/03 at 14:48
Regular
I've just been playing the demo on the new official mag and its the nuts ! Similar to how Buffy plays but 20 times better ! I'm so glad I chose this for my recent GAD win. :-)

Everyone in here should try it and feel pretty confident in keeping money aside for it. This game is damn good and really feels like the proper Indiana Jones game people have always wanted to play over the old PC point and click games.
Theres no better game in making you feel like you're really playing the role of Indy. :-)

The fighting is excellent and the exploration, etc makes Tomb Raider look like the pile of pants it is in comparison. Get stuffed Lara, the real Tomb Raider has arrived now ! :-)
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I played the demo of this today and was quite surprised, I expected it to be pretty poor for some reason, but it was fun, however I've made my orders for this month; MGS2 Substance, DOAX, LOTR Two Towers, so it'll have to wait along with PAnzer Dragoon and Shenmue 2.

Damn Microsoft and releasing all these good games in one month. Maybe 'tis a secret plan to prop up failing economy ? :D
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:09
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Fraid so mate - theres plenty released before it though that will keep you busy. ;-) It'll definatly be worth the wait when it comes out. :-)
Mon 03/03/03 at 13:57
Regular
"BOSE"
the Indiana Jones films are classics and the game looks like it's gonna rock too :-)

do we have to wait until the end of March for the game to come out? :-(
Sun 02/03/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
Hidden-Death wrote:
> Ive also played the demo, buffy slay's it everywhere though

Nah Indy's better, he has a bullwhip :P
Panzer Dragoon was good to, fast with the real-time morphing working excellently.
Sun 02/03/03 at 12:39
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I wasn't much impressed with Indiana Jones. It's okay, but it just reminded me of yet another "stomp around levels solving simple puzzles killing people" adventure.

Now Panzer Dragoon Orta, that is sublime. Definately my most anticipated game of the year, unless Halo 2 comes out before Christmas.
Fri 28/02/03 at 19:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Nah, I much prefer Indiana Jones. ;-) Can't wait till it comes out. :-)
Fri 28/02/03 at 16:33
Regular
"BOSE"
Hidden-Death wrote:
> Ive also played the demo, buffy slay's it everywhere though
>
> Hidden-Death
> ______________________
>
> www.worldofgamers.com

what???
Buffy slays it everywhere though? we know Buffy kicks a$s but...what?
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:36
Regular
"Erm....."
Ive also played the demo, buffy slay's it everywhere though

Hidden-Death

www.worldofgamers.com
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:34
Regular
"BOSE"
i just downloaded the two trailers for Indiana Jones and it looks completly wicked! sound, graphics, gameplay etc. when i get some money i'm gonna buy this game of greatness :-)
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:55
"Lemon eyewash"
read further down mate i have the demo disc :) just wasn't interested in it really as i knew hardly anything about it and when i read about it still was hardly interested but i might give it a play to be fair as i may be surprised like i was with the Indiana game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.