GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The funniest thing - Shadow Demon you naughty boy! (he's been cheating)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/02 at 22:56
Regular
I've been considering buying Onimusha so I went to UKReviews and looked at the reviews.

Now I can't say I like Shadow Demon so it was more of a satisying thing when I realised what he has done.

Go to:

http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/review.php?custid=10662

The top review is Shadow Demon's. Now this is not copied from any web site or magazine, but from the PSW DVD.

The DVD it came from is quite a few months old - the one with a review of Onimusha - but it is definitely the same.

I remember clearly all the stuff that the woman commentator on the DVD says and what Shadow Demon has written is identical.

Obviously I can't e mail SR and prove it to them because it's just my word but hopefully more of you will remember.

We have now entered a new age of cheaters. But I found Shadow Demon's attempt quite amusing.

Next we'll probably be seeing a WRC review with "so what's the point of making it navigable.....in the first place."
Sat 05/01/02 at 23:09
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
You know what's even funnier? The review just beneath it is copied as well:

http://ps2.ign.com/reviews/11520.html

Cheaters everywhere underestimate the awesome power of The copernicus search engine (www.copernic.com)
Sat 05/01/02 at 23:07
Regular
Lopez wrote:
> I smelt Shaneo the first time he entered the Forums......

I smelt that HAlf Life review a mile off David :) Only kidding. I just wish you showed some happiness about your win....(and the award for best sarcasm of the year goes to...MJ!) :-D

p.s MSN name :)
Sat 05/01/02 at 23:02
Regular
I smelt Shaneo the first time he entered the Forums......
Sat 05/01/02 at 23:00
Regular
Oh god, I thought something was up with him when I saw that he's submitted more reviews than the amount of days he's been here.
Sat 05/01/02 at 23:00
Regular
Tut Tut Tut
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:56
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I've been considering buying Onimusha so I went to UKReviews and looked at the reviews.

Now I can't say I like Shadow Demon so it was more of a satisying thing when I realised what he has done.

Go to:

http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/review.php?custid=10662

The top review is Shadow Demon's. Now this is not copied from any web site or magazine, but from the PSW DVD.

The DVD it came from is quite a few months old - the one with a review of Onimusha - but it is definitely the same.

I remember clearly all the stuff that the woman commentator on the DVD says and what Shadow Demon has written is identical.

Obviously I can't e mail SR and prove it to them because it's just my word but hopefully more of you will remember.

We have now entered a new age of cheaters. But I found Shadow Demon's attempt quite amusing.

Next we'll probably be seeing a WRC review with "so what's the point of making it navigable.....in the first place."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.