GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could play an instrument.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/07 at 21:15
Regular
If you could play an instrument fantastically/amazingly/wonderfully which instrument would it be?

Piano for me, I think
Mon 16/07/07 at 13:19
Regular
I would've said bagpipes, then I heard the new White Stripes album... =|
Mon 16/07/07 at 13:17
Regular
I think perhaps a banjo the least "rock n roll" instrument in the world.
Mon 16/07/07 at 13:12
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I'd like to be a rude boy banjo player
Mon 16/07/07 at 12:56
Regular
I think I'd quite like to play the sax actually.
Mon 16/07/07 at 12:50
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'd like to still be able to play guitar and piano. I played both for quite a while (passed grade 4 on both) but then my hands started getting harder to control so I had to give it up.

*cue violin music*

Can't play that either - don't rub it in!
Mon 16/07/07 at 12:48
Regular
I play guitar but I suck muchly.
Mon 16/07/07 at 11:42
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Yeah, keyboards really put me off.. you can't put emotion into
> the sound, it's just a on/off switch, no light touch, no heavy
> hand, all the same noise no matter how hard you slap your hands
> down

Not true. You can get keyboards with pressure sensitive keys. My other half has one. It's packed away under the bed on the spare room at the moment, I keep wanting to get it out to learn on but I never seem to have the time.

She can play, but unfortunately not the sort of music I like. I'd rather hear November Rain or something, rather than Cats.

She's got a piano, but it's at her parents place. When we get a house it'll be coming to us, so maybe that'll give me the kick up the bum to get on with it.
Mon 16/07/07 at 10:14
Regular
"lets go back"
I can play a guitar reasonably already so I think I'd go for the piano and just keep practising on my guitar.
Mon 16/07/07 at 09:46
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I can play the piano well, in grade 4, but I'd love to be able to play it perfectly.
Mon 16/07/07 at 09:33
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Piano.
I can play guitar, though because I've not played for years, I bet my fingers have lost their memory.

But piano.
I can play basic chords and tinkle a tune, but that's about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.