GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could play an instrument.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/07 at 21:15
Regular
If you could play an instrument fantastically/amazingly/wonderfully which instrument would it be?

Piano for me, I think
Mon 16/07/07 at 15:30
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Very_Metal wrote:
> ... hey Tim - you could take up the drums, that fella from Def
> Leppard could give you some advice ;)

I tried that too but it made my arms and feet hurt.
Mon 16/07/07 at 15:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The nose flute? Now, that sounds interesting. But it isn't quite an a**e saxaphone, that would be odd...

If I could play anything? Guitar, most definitely. I really should have taken up playing 2-3 years ago at least, as I would like to have a bash at some songwriting. Whether it'd be any good is another matter! I've also thought about playing bass as well.

I guess that laziness, the amount of practice I'd have to do and my hopeless co-ordination have definitely harmed me here!
Mon 16/07/07 at 15:20
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'm happy with my guitar. It's pretty much the only thing I do in the daytime now, aside from sitting on the PC. With no college or anything in the way now, I might as well try and become the best guitar player in the world :D

If I could afford to buy some, I'd like to learn the drums. Maybe one day.
Mon 16/07/07 at 14:59
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Your Honour wrote:
> The nose flute?
>
> I feel you may well be pulling my plonker on that one

then read this and weep sir - nose flute

and while you`re doing that, i`m going to take the mental image of "pulling your plonker" and go add it to my list in the phobias thread.... :D
Mon 16/07/07 at 14:48
Regular
The nose flute?

I feel you may well be pulling my plonker on that one
Mon 16/07/07 at 14:43
Regular
"you've got a beard"
depends what you were doing when you first heard it :D

besides, i think the hotel room trashing and tv hurling is somewhat passe now as opposed to being rock n roll.

i guess this generations version would be that awful doherty bloke squirting his blood on that cameraman... who should`ve battered him i feel.

in any event, i draw your attention to the nose flute. FAR less rock than a banjo. at least you can put a pickup on a banjo and distort it :D
Mon 16/07/07 at 14:37
Regular
I'vea heard some Hayssed Dixie, and while entertaining and amusing enough, it doesn't actually conjure up images of throwing tellys out of hotel windows just before snorting crack off a prostitutes belly, does it?
Mon 16/07/07 at 14:23
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Your Honour wrote:
> I think perhaps a banjo the least "rock n roll"
> instrument in the world.

then you sir, never found Pride & Glory or Hayseed Dixie!!

hey Tim - you could take up the drums, that fella from Def Leppard could give you some advice ;)
Mon 16/07/07 at 13:55
"possibly impossible"
Piano, Guitar, Drums...in that order.
Mon 16/07/07 at 13:52
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Your Honour wrote:
> I think perhaps a banjo the least "rock n roll"
> instrument in the world.

That is very very true, but I for some reason love them XD

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.