GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" this forums resembles the x box (dead)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 09:48
Regular
boy this forum really died
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'd like to see that original posted again in about a year. The you'll see how wrong you are.

I'm not just saying this, but I reckon that Microsoft will eventually take over Sony. I have the 3 major consoles, and I can safely say the X-Box is best in my opinion.

I know the arguement is, 'it's the games that count though, there's no decent games for X-Box'

But look at the line up for just the next month or so, it's incredible

Panzer Dragoon Orta
Lamborghini
DOAX Volleyball
Shenmue 2
Yager
.....and more.

All X-Box exclusives too, although Lamborghini could be debatable, I dont think they know what their doing with that yet.

Then look at the PS2, GTA3 and Vice City are the only really outstanding games for it, and there aint much due out to be honest. Nothing that catches my fancy anyway.

Even these games that are multi-format, you may as well get them for the X-Box, they are the same game, but the
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'd like to see that original posted again in about a year. The you'll see how wrong you are.

I'm not just saying this, but I reckon that Microsoft will eventually take over Sony. I have the 3 major consoles, and I can safely say the X-Box is best in my opinion.

I know the arguement is, 'it's the games that count though, there's no decent games for X-Box'

Panzer Dragoon Orta
Lamborghini
DOAX Volleyball
Shenmue 2
Yager
.....and more.

All X-Box exclusives too, although Lamborghini could be debatable, I dont think they know what their doing with that yet.

Then look at the PS2, GTA3 and Vice City are the only really outstanding games for it, and there aint much due out to be honest. Nothing that catches my fancy anyway.

Even these games that are multi-format, you may as well get them for the X-Box, they are the same game, but the
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."

Panzer Dragoon Orta
Lamborghini
DOAX Volleyball
Shenmue 2
Yager
.....and more.

Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."

Panzer Dragoon Orta
Lamborghini
DOAX Volleyball
Shenmue 2
Yager
.....and more.

Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."

Panzer Dragoon Orta
Lamborghini
DOAX Volleyball
Shenmue 2
Yager
.....and more.

Tue 25/02/03 at 20:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Meh - have more to look forward to on the X-Box. ;-)
Ooooooooo, the controversy of it all. ;-)
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:43
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Uh oh I can predict retaliation.
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:41
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
No one in the Xbox forum has the mentality to sit infront of a PC all day and post in one forum. I post here for an hour and ahalf a day, max.

Unlike some this site isn't the centre of my life.
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:38
Regular
I'd write a long list but it would bore us all, so I won't.
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:32
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Super Monkey Ball 2 and Resident Evil 0.
Others possibly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.