GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" this forums resembles the x box (dead)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 09:48
Regular
boy this forum really died
Tue 25/02/03 at 09:48
Regular
"aliens exist"
boy this forum really died
Tue 25/02/03 at 09:59
Regular
No no no no no.... You don't understand te reason this forum has so few posts is because we have good games that we play on, and therefore stay around our consoles (not PCs) and dont see much point in discussing why all the other consoles aren't as good- people like you who dont play on the games but think they're better prove that the Xbox has a better audience with better games and is a good, ALIVE, console (not a pc).
Tue 25/02/03 at 10:06
Regular
Or maybe us Xbox owners just don't have owt to say.

There's nowt much happening on the news front at the moment and we've got plenty of games to play.

Does the fact that there are very few fanboyish messages being posted on a daily basis really reflect on the sales of the Xbox?
Tue 25/02/03 at 10:08
Regular
"Despondent"
I wouldn't say the XBox is dead... at all. Besides, it's 10.00...

Everyone's at school/college/work.

Just 'cos you sit at home eating cheerios;0)
Tue 25/02/03 at 16:09
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Edgy wrote:
> Does the fact that there are very few fanboyish messages being posted
> on a daily basis really reflect on the sales of the Xbox?

I personally think the fact that there are few Xbox fanboys resembles the type of gamer that buys the Xbox console.

Not that mature people don't buy the other two consoles, obviously.
Tue 25/02/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
How many other consoles have a barage of decent games all coming out in March eh ? And you call that dead.

Post Xmas is always quiet, and as someone said before, most of us have college/uni/school/work/Xbox Live/real life things to do as well...

~~Belldandy~~
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:22
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Belldandy wrote:
> How many other consoles have a barage of decent games all coming out
> in March eh ?

Both of them?
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Remember me?"
paperjpn wrote:
> Everyone's at school/college/work.

Apart from Edgy, who's a bum. :D
Tue 25/02/03 at 19:47
Regular
I have school, (leave in may!!!) and guitar practice and Xbox playing to do!
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've been spending a lot of time either working or playing on my X-Box. Trying to get a few more of my games finished before March arrives with its mass amount of titles. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.