GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"James Cameron's Dark Angel"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dark Angel: Vampire Apocalypse'.
Tue 25/02/03 at 10:11
Regular
hi. i've been waiting for this one for a while. i love the series and i love girls that kick a$s like Max and Buffy (not including Lara because she only kicks a$s in the film, in the games she just shoots people). i just downloaded the trailer for it and it looks really sweet. only came out on the 22nd. i'll have to dip into my ICA, mainly because i bought some dudey DG trainers a couple of days ago but i believe it'll be worth it.

anyone got this yet???
Tue 25/02/03 at 10:11
Regular
"BOSE"
hi. i've been waiting for this one for a while. i love the series and i love girls that kick a$s like Max and Buffy (not including Lara because she only kicks a$s in the film, in the games she just shoots people). i just downloaded the trailer for it and it looks really sweet. only came out on the 22nd. i'll have to dip into my ICA, mainly because i bought some dudey DG trainers a couple of days ago but i believe it'll be worth it.

anyone got this yet???
Tue 25/02/03 at 14:51
Regular
"BOSE"
ok. if anyone's got this. i'm up to the part where you have to fight this genetically enhanced beetle. i've died trying like 8 times and it's starting to annoy me. how do you whoop his a$s? it's SO annoying. you can't use tofas, you can't put your health up
Tue 25/02/03 at 17:41
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I've got it but I'm only just at the part past rescuing original cindy from the apartment, what level of difficulty are you playing it on ? I'm on the middle setting. The game's good, but not as good as the Buffy one and I'm a bit disappointed with it really, camera controls suck big time and the levels are a bit samey, I won't be trading it in but I won't be waiting for a sequel either.

~~Belldandy~~
Tue 25/02/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Is this game actually any good? As Gamespot and a few others have slated this game which has put me off. I am a fan of the show and would like to get this game if it is good, Buffy was good so if its anything like that I would buy it.
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
The best way I can put it is this;

If you have the money spare for the other games,and you are a fan of the show, then get it.

If buying this game means you'll miss out on getting something like Shenmue 2, Panzer Dragoon Orta, DOAX, LOTR Two Towers or something similar, then don't.

~~Belldandy~~
Tue 25/02/03 at 19:05
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
May give it a miss then until its on special offer or something. Want to get Resident Evil Zero, Metroid Prime and Devil May Cry 2 this month. Still got a few other games I havent managed to play too much, as well as uni work to do.
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:51
Regular
Whatever you do don't miss out Dead or Alive: Extreme boob ball

Word of mouth says it's akin to playing with dolls.
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:59
Regular
"everyone says it"
Ok, this is a TERRIBLE game.

I played it after shop shut on Sunday.

Its crap. Its the complete package to a repetitive, no thought, terrible video game.

Please don't waste your money.
ARGH!

'Blow up the fence'

'Run through'

'Kick some more men'

'Oh, look at that crap slow down for NO REASON'
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:04
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
What the hell is dark angel. Never even heard of the TV programme.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I know about the series, but I've never sat down and watched it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.