GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is YOUR best gaming moment EVER?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 15:12
Regular
I thought that this would be an interesting topic to explore, so please bear with me.

I was thinking last night while I was playing GoldenEye, what my best gaming moments were, but I had plenty. From earning the last cheat in GoldenEye, to defeating Ganondorf in "Ocarina of Time." I could think of plenty, but I would like to know what your favourite gaming moment is.

Is it when you finally kill Bowser for the third time in Mario 64, of could it even be a moment on the SNES or any other machine, let everyone else in this forum know what YOUR all-time favourite moment in gaming is.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:48
Regular
The best moment in gaming was an FMV in Final Fantasy VII. Fair enough it;s not a nintendo game, but that is truely the best FMV of any game ever. It has brilliant music, excellent direction and it really captures the emotion of the death and sacrifice of one of the games main characters...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.