GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is YOUR best gaming moment EVER?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 15:12
Regular
I thought that this would be an interesting topic to explore, so please bear with me.

I was thinking last night while I was playing GoldenEye, what my best gaming moments were, but I had plenty. From earning the last cheat in GoldenEye, to defeating Ganondorf in "Ocarina of Time." I could think of plenty, but I would like to know what your favourite gaming moment is.

Is it when you finally kill Bowser for the third time in Mario 64, of could it even be a moment on the SNES or any other machine, let everyone else in this forum know what YOUR all-time favourite moment in gaming is.
Fri 04/01/02 at 15:12
Regular
I thought that this would be an interesting topic to explore, so please bear with me.

I was thinking last night while I was playing GoldenEye, what my best gaming moments were, but I had plenty. From earning the last cheat in GoldenEye, to defeating Ganondorf in "Ocarina of Time." I could think of plenty, but I would like to know what your favourite gaming moment is.

Is it when you finally kill Bowser for the third time in Mario 64, of could it even be a moment on the SNES or any other machine, let everyone else in this forum know what YOUR all-time favourite moment in gaming is.
Fri 04/01/02 at 15:37
Regular
"DS..."
meeting zelda for the first time in zelda OOT, brilliant.
slik ~_~
Fri 04/01/02 at 16:04
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
unpacking me N64
Fri 04/01/02 at 16:27
Regular
"DS..."
Tony_Blair wrote:
> unpacking me N64

lol, hmm actually thats a good example.
slik ~_~
Fri 04/01/02 at 17:27
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Could be completing Mario 64 or Mario World?? Or maybe even getting my N64 on my birthday, and being the first person I knew to get one! But I opened the packaging at the wrong end, and it fell out the open end THUD!! It still worked great though, good old carpet. Where would we be without it??

Or maybe my best moment would be in a multiplayer game of Perfect Dark. I was paying some guy who reckons he's the best (cuz he's completed it, un-locked everything, bla bla bla...!) and I was sh....bad! I couldn't even find a gun! But I saw him with a magnum, he tried to shoot me, I ran at him and "BIFF!!" I knocked him out with one punch - LOL!!! He was sulking for ages!! I still don't see how he missed me though??
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:07
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
first starting up mario 64
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:17
Regular
For me it would be opening my N64 on Christmas day '97 then setting it up and playing on Mario 64 for the first time. Playing with the 3D stick was quite hard as I was used to the SNES' D Pad. Wave Race was really funny as I still couldnt control with the 3D stick, crashing into everywhere was quite funny ........... well I was 9 at the time
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:32
Regular
I will list one. I got the N64 for my 11th birthday with GoldenEye. It was so hard at first using the 3D stick to move, it took me ages to complete the first level (2 days!) as I couldn't open one of the doors at the Dam (once I figured I had to press B standing next to it was an irritation yet a relief) It was great completing that level and moving onto the facility!
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Whatever!"
Probably playing Goldeneye for the first time!! I never played anything quite like it!! I was on it non stop for ages and its one of my most played games that I still like to play today!! Only slightly beaten by Perfect Dark!!
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
How about...

When they finally announced that Zelda 64 was going to be released!

Me getting Banjo Tooie the day before everyone else.

There are loads of good gaming moment IN the games but does anyone else like it when on platformers mostly the camera zooms out and gives a birds eye view of the level? That's always great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.