GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is YOUR best gaming moment EVER?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 15:12
Regular
I thought that this would be an interesting topic to explore, so please bear with me.

I was thinking last night while I was playing GoldenEye, what my best gaming moments were, but I had plenty. From earning the last cheat in GoldenEye, to defeating Ganondorf in "Ocarina of Time." I could think of plenty, but I would like to know what your favourite gaming moment is.

Is it when you finally kill Bowser for the third time in Mario 64, of could it even be a moment on the SNES or any other machine, let everyone else in this forum know what YOUR all-time favourite moment in gaming is.
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:12
Regular
"the burning sky"
When My GBA arrived in the Post From America. And when I recieved Golden Sun two days before Christmas...
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:13
Regular
My best time was when I was playing Perfect Dark, and I farted.
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:14
Regular
Getting all the chaos emeralds on sonic on my master system 2.
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
When I was playing Donkey Kong 64 and the screen went wonky and I was free to walk through walls and swim out further than should have been possible..... ah, the days when games crashed and funny things happened. :D
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
and LOL @ Tilta's best gaming moment!
Sat 05/01/02 at 12:18
Regular
Got another! Finally recieving Golden Sun for GBA today, 3 months before the UK release, WOOHOO!!
Sat 05/01/02 at 12:26
My best moment was on Max Payne on the PC. I had dual machine guns (ingrams). I kicked up the door and dived sideways into the room, shooting everyone dead before i even hit the floor. That was pretty kool.
Oh yeah, and setting a domino line of Proximity Mines on perfect dark for my mate to step on every time he came toward me.
Sat 05/01/02 at 13:22
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
My best moment...
After school exams, we split into 4 teams of 4 people, and each team took control of a different controller. Rules:

Goldeneye, licence to kill, pistols, first team to 100 wins!

After that (with 16 blokes houting and swearing at each other!) w played the sam rules.... but power weapons!

Sonic
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I also got ISS 64 2 days before anyone else. It was great cuz no-one else had heard of the game that would change footie games forever, and the commentator's mad!!
And I also fart a lot, whenever i'm playing any game, against anyone. I don't care, and it's a good technique for winning! Knock 'em dead in reality, not just in the game!!
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:12
Regular
"One More Chance"
Mine as Joe Dark's is when I opened my N64 for the first time on Christmas day and played Mario Kart, a great game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.