GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is YOUR best gaming moment EVER?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 15:12
Regular
I thought that this would be an interesting topic to explore, so please bear with me.

I was thinking last night while I was playing GoldenEye, what my best gaming moments were, but I had plenty. From earning the last cheat in GoldenEye, to defeating Ganondorf in "Ocarina of Time." I could think of plenty, but I would like to know what your favourite gaming moment is.

Is it when you finally kill Bowser for the third time in Mario 64, of could it even be a moment on the SNES or any other machine, let everyone else in this forum know what YOUR all-time favourite moment in gaming is.
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:48
Regular
The best moment in gaming was an FMV in Final Fantasy VII. Fair enough it;s not a nintendo game, but that is truely the best FMV of any game ever. It has brilliant music, excellent direction and it really captures the emotion of the death and sacrifice of one of the games main characters...
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:46
I've had plenty of gaming moments. Like when I bought Goldeneye, the feeling of playing it was indescribable. Banjo-Kazooie, one of my greatest games of all time, when I played it it was just an amazing feeling. But not all my gaming moments have been on the N64, Deus Ex is probably my faovurite game of all time, and Half-life had it's fair share of magic, and don't count of Black and White.

Ruudy Boy
Sat 12/01/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've also had loads of great gaming moments, and they've all been on a Nintendo console!! I've played the PS, MegaDrive, PC and co., but nothing even comes close to the magic of Nitendo!! The GameBoy does come close, and it was great when I finally completed both the Mario Lands. I foundthe first one harder tan the second! What about you??
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:59
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
I have to many gaming moments to list here, but one of them was when I first got my N64, and played it for the first time. The game I played was Mario 64. It was like nothing else at the time, pure gaming pleasure.
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:51
Getting the last golden skulltula on Ocarina Of Time
Mon 07/01/02 at 16:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well thanks for that info.... now go off and spam somewhere else!
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:03
this has got nothing to do with nintendo my best moment is when your in the tank on gta3.
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:46
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Many of my best gaming moments have come from Metal Gear Solid, in that it mixes so many emotions and there are so many elements to it.

I was stuck on Vulcan Raven 2 in the fridge-like level, because I had run out of Claymores and any type of explosive, and when I finally beat him after about two hours of trying and I was so pleased.

Another moment was when I actually completed MGS. The end is so easy to complete, but the ending really touched me, in that it gave a different outlook on life and left it open for the sequel.
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:08
Regular
Otherwise...my best gaming moment was when I got all the levels in Goldneye! Danced around that room all day...
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:07
Regular
Mine was opening my N64.....I got it in the sale really cheaply!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.