GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A question for PS2 owners"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/03/03 at 10:58
Regular
Now, I'm well aware that the vast majority of you are OK, but the instances of PS2 fanboyism are increasing by the day, and to be frank, it's getting out of hand - a bunch of them have recently spilled over to the Ninty forum =(

Now, I'm not saying it's your fault (the ordinary PS2 owners), because it isn't. But what can be done to educate the semi-literate masses who insist on spamming the world with "PS2 r0x0rs it iz da bezt eva" and "GTAVC iz kuhl" night and day like a bunch of intellectually challenged vampires working shifts?

To be honest, I'm sick to death of staring ignorance in the face day after day, and after presenting the facts to these asinine fanboy morons, they promptly disregard everything I've said and repeat their previous statements to fade.

I'm irritated by it, I know many of you are too. What can we do?
Mon 03/03/03 at 14:42
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
This debate is getting interesting.
*Watches thread like a slack-jawed gawker*
Mon 03/03/03 at 14:33
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Pray tell, what course of events could manifest themselves to make thyself doubt ones own convictions! May it be that you do not know the semantics of the words you type, perchance? Verily, I believe that you choose to express yourself in such a manner because of your inherent belief (which is quite often expressed!) that you are superior to your fellow denizens of the worldwide web. Consider, if one were to read your posts aloud - are these the mannerisms one would find in an everyday conversation? Nay, it is an ignorant swagger of verbosity!
Mon 03/03/03 at 14:24
"Darkness, always"
I looked it because you questioned my knowledge of the word. Would you rather I swaggered off in ignorance?

Maybe that's the way you like to carry yourself, but not I.
Mon 03/03/03 at 14:22
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Did you honestly go and look up quasi in the dictionary? Get a life!
Mon 03/03/03 at 14:21
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Come on then Mr. voice-of-reason, find me a cube bashing post I have written! You'll struggle, because I never have. What happens is, I defend the PS2, and you take that as an attack on the Gamecube. And that is because you are one of the biggest fanboys here! You are a non-PS2 owning fan of Nintendo, who spends a lot of time in the PS2 forum posting flame-bait.

If you didn't feel the need to ponce about posting 'questions for PS2 owners' then you & I would never have crossed threads, so to speak.

It's a laugh, innit.
Mon 03/03/03 at 14:18
"Darkness, always"
Even though it wasn't?

Genius.
Mon 03/03/03 at 14:16
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Actually I meant you had misused quasi because everything I said was 100% true.
Mon 03/03/03 at 14:05
"Darkness, always"
Don't you love it when you make a typo when telling someone else that they're wrong.

Pah.
Mon 03/03/03 at 14:04
"Darkness, always"
And imagine my surprise when I decide to look up the word "quasi" to confirm your definition (since nothing you say is worth taking at face value), only to find that my meaning was in fact correct, which only adds credence to my post, and makes a moekry of pretty much every Cube bashing post you've ever written.

Nicely done you ignorant philistine.
Mon 03/03/03 at 13:59
"Darkness, always"
Heh.

If you ever bothered to read anything I posted correctly, Darwock, I would give you a proper retort, but then, had you read anything properly, you wouldn't have said any of that anyway.

And further, I never claimed to have swallowed a dictionary, and even I make mistakes sometimes. I've made no claims to perfection, and while people like you can try to bring me down at every opportunity, the fact remains that I am quite pointedly BETTER THAN YOU.

I can smell your jealousy from here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.