GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A question for PS2 owners"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/03/03 at 10:58
Regular
Now, I'm well aware that the vast majority of you are OK, but the instances of PS2 fanboyism are increasing by the day, and to be frank, it's getting out of hand - a bunch of them have recently spilled over to the Ninty forum =(

Now, I'm not saying it's your fault (the ordinary PS2 owners), because it isn't. But what can be done to educate the semi-literate masses who insist on spamming the world with "PS2 r0x0rs it iz da bezt eva" and "GTAVC iz kuhl" night and day like a bunch of intellectually challenged vampires working shifts?

To be honest, I'm sick to death of staring ignorance in the face day after day, and after presenting the facts to these asinine fanboy morons, they promptly disregard everything I've said and repeat their previous statements to fade.

I'm irritated by it, I know many of you are too. What can we do?
Sat 08/03/03 at 16:19
"period drama"
Facinating. No, really.

Now lets all get nekkid and eat chicken.
Sat 08/03/03 at 14:22
Regular
"I kill 4 money"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I didn't point out your typos. Your mistake was to assume that because
> I don't own a PS2, I have no right to be here.
>
> I have, in fact, as much right to be here as anyone, which is why it's
> called a PUBLIC FORUM.
>
> Get over yourself you fatuous buffoon.

The PS2 is still great no matter what you say same as the Xbox, which by the way I own them both.
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Da_Killa wrote:
> My last message didn't make any sense so i'll shut up now.

This has to be one of the best posts of today....what a climb down from an arguement....hehe :)
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I forgot about the banning stick. That's rather cool...
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:15
"...Unicef pennies.."
Flanders wrote:
> give IB the ban stick so he can
> bash any fan boy posters over the head with it.

Whoa whoa whoa.

Surely letting IB wield "Ban Stick" would be similar to handing Dubya Bush the US presidency? i.e A license to obliterate all those foolish enough to cross him/stand in his way. And there seem to be quite a few of those around these parts...
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
FIGHT, FIGHT!
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:46
"Darkness, always"
I didn't point out your typos. Your mistake was to assume that because I don't own a PS2, I have no right to be here.

I have, in fact, as much right to be here as anyone, which is why it's called a PUBLIC FORUM.

Get over yourself you fatuous buffoon.
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:45
Regular
"I kill 4 money"
My last message didn't make any sense so i'll shut up now.
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:45
Regular
"I kill 4 money"
Befor you start saying that I spelled some of the things so therefore I'm stupid I don't really care, so I just typed this to prove I can spot my own mistakes and don't people like you to spot them for me
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:44
"Darkness, always"
I own a PS1, so what's your problem, oh retard. And please don't coma across as yet another person who finds my vocabulary beyond your meagre level of comprehension, because to be frank, it's getting boring.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.