GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Devil May Cry 2 - Oh... my... god!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Devil May Cry 2'.
Sat 01/03/03 at 13:55
Regular
What a brilliant game!

Got it yesterday, played through some levels and I can tell you that it is damn fine.
Internet sites like Gamespot and IGN gave it poor reviews and I really dont understand why.
New moves, new characters, new story, new enemies...

I couldnt ask for more.

Easily going to be one of the best games, for the PS2, this year.

Anyone want to know anything specific?
Sat 01/03/03 at 21:24
Regular
"Hmmm....."
half*
Sat 01/03/03 at 21:22
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ive been playing for 2 hours and ive just completed Mission 4.

It doesnt have build up tension.

Im loving this game!
Sat 01/03/03 at 15:44
Watch out! We'll see a Onimusha vs Devil May Cry topic pop up now...
Sat 01/03/03 at 15:43
Regular
"Hmmm....."
No.

Devil May Cry 2 owns all.
Sat 01/03/03 at 15:42
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Onimushu 2s better then Devil May Cry, is it better then number 2?
Sat 01/03/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well it doesnt last very long. You could complete the missions quite quickly if you were an expert but an average gamer would take a good time going through all the game.

I'd say that one story (Dante or Lucia's) its completable in a week on normal level setting, playing for about an hour and a half each day.

The best thing to do is make it last. Go through each mission slowly and have fun. Make each fight scene look and feel great like it should do.

I was playing for about 2 hours solid last night and got a good few levels complete. I didnt get good grades though. See you get grades for how you fight and stuff.

Its worth the money though. Its a game id like to complete and complete and complete because its so action-packed and the story is just brilliant.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:50
"period drama"
Okay then, I'm sure they'll be some cheap bundle of the 2 somewhere.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:49
Regular
how long will it last me? (im on a game bout 2 hours a day)
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:00
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I got it imported.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:00
Regular
"Hmmm....."
So far I would give it 10/10 most definately.

FFF, yes, get the first game cheap (you'll get it for about £10) so you'll be able to understand DMC2 a little more.

Y'see, the story starts kinda where DMC left off. I dont want to spoil anything. Its a great story and great gameplay and everything.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.