GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Devil May Cry 2 - Oh... my... god!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Devil May Cry 2'.
Sat 01/03/03 at 13:55
Regular
What a brilliant game!

Got it yesterday, played through some levels and I can tell you that it is damn fine.
Internet sites like Gamespot and IGN gave it poor reviews and I really dont understand why.
New moves, new characters, new story, new enemies...

I couldnt ask for more.

Easily going to be one of the best games, for the PS2, this year.

Anyone want to know anything specific?
Sun 02/03/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Heh, trust me... you just have to know the story and love fight scenes looking good with the kick-ass Dante and his cool guns and swords.

You should complete DMC in a week or less. Get to know the story and the moves and everything.

Then you'll be ready for DMC2 when its released over here at the end of this month or whatever.

:-)
Sun 02/03/03 at 22:13
"period drama"
Well, Herc, I just changed my GAD claim from ages (cheats) from the illusive Metal Slug X which has been delayed almost a year, to DMC.

So, I better like it or I'll throw some nasty words at you.
Ooo, scary.

You know, of course, me not getting Metal Slug X anymore means it'll be released next week sometime. It's just what'll happen, trust me.
Sun 02/03/03 at 13:05
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well the story carries on from where DMC left off. So its a nice follow-on story. Erm, theres loads of moves and new weapons and skills. Theres even a new character, Lucia. Lots of new demons. Completely new areas where the game is set in. New end of mission bosses and new little puzzles to figure out.

Its re-vamped quite a bit but the same kick-ass style of DMC is there.
Sun 02/03/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ros, i'm writing a review of the game. I'll post it up as soon as it's done. Maybe you'll understand the game more, if that's what you meant by "I don't *get* DMC" if you read it.

:-)

There was this big monster thing when I was playing it last. It had lots of arms and kept poking me.

*wants to go play it now*

*goes to play it*

Anyone, want me to take some pics or even short videos with my lovely camera?

Got anymore questions?
Sun 02/03/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Herc, I've got the fist one, and I hated it. Unless its had a MAJOR revamp, I'm not going to like the second one.
Sun 02/03/03 at 11:46
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yes... I own Capcom.

Nah, I got it imported from New Age Consoles.

http://www.newageconsoles.com/ps2usgames.asp

Should be on that page somewhere.

(shush Jivey boy)

:-D
Sun 02/03/03 at 11:38
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Imported obviously, what other way is there unless his uncle owns Capcom or something.

Lucky get
Sun 02/03/03 at 11:26
Regular
and hercules do u mind telling us how u got devil may cry 2
Sun 02/03/03 at 11:01
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
He's a phoney, he's got his PS2 chipped and either plays imported games or *ahem* *cough* dodgy *cough* copies *cough*

:D
Sun 02/03/03 at 10:33
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Where did you get Devil May Cry 2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.