GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Devil May Cry 2 - Oh... my... god!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Devil May Cry 2'.
Sat 01/03/03 at 13:55
Regular
What a brilliant game!

Got it yesterday, played through some levels and I can tell you that it is damn fine.
Internet sites like Gamespot and IGN gave it poor reviews and I really dont understand why.
New moves, new characters, new story, new enemies...

I couldnt ask for more.

Easily going to be one of the best games, for the PS2, this year.

Anyone want to know anything specific?
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:12
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Im not sure... PAL version isnt released yet.
Thu 20/03/03 at 14:43
"griever"
does it still have borders in the PAL version
Fri 14/03/03 at 23:40
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah, I have the import copy.

Absolutely lovely jubbly.

Still stuck on mission 9, know what to do (kinda) though now so I think i'll be fine.

:-)
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:12
"period drama"
I suppose you really can't say unless you've played the NTSC version and can compare the two.
Which I doubt I ever will.

Anywho, I'm actually getting the hang of it now.
Dying much less, playing much more.
Tra-la-la
Fri 14/03/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
So, you got it on import, then?
Tue 11/03/03 at 17:00
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
The thing about DMCs conversion is the speed is crucial to the gameplay. So the PAL version is just really horrible in comparison to the NTSC one.
Tue 11/03/03 at 16:33
" Crazy!"
I've got DMC and think it's a great game and so I asked in Game today when it came out and he said the 28th. So should I save up and get it 3 days after its released or get something else.
Fri 07/03/03 at 22:26
Regular
"WWJD"
I must say the game does look very good new and improved I thought the reviews were abit hard from what I saw in Play
Fri 07/03/03 at 19:24
"period drama"
I got the original through this morning.
Bloody brilliant.

Flippy flippy, jumpy jumpy, bangy bangy, slashy slashy, deady deady.
Huzzah!

The PAL convesion isn't as bad as everyone says - FFX's was much worse (bigger borders, anywho, can't say about the speed)
Tue 04/03/03 at 21:48
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Copycat?

Never!

The only thing I can see going wrong is the laser will eventually burn out. But that would happen anyway.

Envy me...

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.