GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Official Devil May Cry Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/12/01 at 19:26
Regular
Ok people i don't know if theres all ready one of these but here it goes. This thread will be used to talk about DMC and DMC only anything, If you just want to say how kool Dante is or ask for tips on a mission your stuck on. Just post things to do with DMC

Longy:0)
Page:
Fri 01/02/02 at 22:26
The_Vottanator wrote:
> alik wrote:
so i reckon its a good game
> but boring!

Well that makes
> a lot of sense.

are you thick or sommat why dosent it make sense its a good game but gets boring do you want me to draw you a picture! jack a**!
Fri 01/02/02 at 21:20
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
alik wrote:
so i reckon its a good game
> but boring!

Well that makes a lot of sense.
Fri 01/02/02 at 20:55
jd99 wrote:
> Probably get murdered for this but...

Didn't anyone else find DMC rather
> boring and repititive. I played for a it for a while, about 5 hours in total
> and then got sick of it. It also happens to be the first of my PS2 games that I
> have sold on, just a week after buying it.

i qon dmc an i reckon its a bit boring cos i got it for x mas an i found it megga repetative an all the same an i didnt think it was that good but i dunno cos the graphics an everythin else is wicked so i reckon its a good game but boring!
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:13
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Which fight with Griffin is that? The one on the ship?

And yeah, the bangle of time. Tis a a bracelet thing and whenever you wear it and go into devil trigger mode, time stops so enemies can't move. Hack, hack, hack, hack, hack! :-D
Fri 01/02/02 at 15:39
Regular
Someone please help me out, I'm on mission 15 in hard mode and I dont know how to kill Griffon, I've tried everything even using an Untouchable and it didnt work he still killed me.

Thanks..
Thu 31/01/02 at 22:29
Regular
"WWJD"
Yeah bangle of time?

im on level 10 hard mode i can't kill the shadow monsters well not say can't but keep getting stuck.

Level 10 is the one where you have to follow the ball of light and defeat what it goes into
Thu 31/01/02 at 22:18
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Bangle of time, que?
Thu 31/01/02 at 19:23
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
So who has the bangle of time then?

My friend told me about it today but I just completed hard mode the other day. So, I loaded an earlier game and had to defeat Nightmare again (lost about 4 yellow orbs goddamm him!!) but then I got the bangle. Heh, bangle! Now I must defeat Mundus again and do the first mission of Dante Must Die with an S rank to get back up to where I was.

And I worked out how to play as Dark Knight too. You actually have to start a new game from the main menu. Then you get to select your character. It's pretty annoying since you don't have all your moves and stats from your other game. Plus, Dark Knight looks a tad gay. Purple robes'n'all. :-D
Wed 30/01/02 at 22:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The_Vottanator wrote:
> HOW DO YOU PLAY AS DARK KNIGHT!

It said I can play as him when I completed
> the game on hard mode (in 4 hours 32 minutes - what a coincidence, eh blank?
> :-D) but then when I started Dante Must Die mode, I derfinitely wasn't the dark
> knight!

I really don't know, I haven't played DMC since I got SSX Tricky. I'm still on level 15 on hard mode. And I think it was Longy who got 4:32.
Tue 29/01/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
HOW DO YOU PLAY AS DARK KNIGHT!

It said I can play as him when I completed the game on hard mode (in 4 hours 32 minutes - what a coincidence, eh blank? :-D) but then when I started Dante Must Die mode, I derfinitely wasn't the dark knight!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.