GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Official Devil May Cry Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/12/01 at 19:26
Regular
Ok people i don't know if theres all ready one of these but here it goes. This thread will be used to talk about DMC and DMC only anything, If you just want to say how kool Dante is or ask for tips on a mission your stuck on. Just post things to do with DMC

Longy:0)
Page:
Fri 08/02/02 at 20:54
Regular
im going to play on it again in a bit, see if i can get up to level 15 before the end of the night
Fri 08/02/02 at 18:25
Regular
i have started the game again, the shot gun is very cool.
Fri 08/02/02 at 15:35
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
> where exactly did you find it?

Just follow The Vottanator's advice
Fri 08/02/02 at 15:34
Regular
You have to do it in mission 21 only it wont work if you try to do it on any other mission.
Thu 07/02/02 at 21:55
Regular
"WWJD"
where did you get it from because i went back to the save just after i had deafted Mundus and couldn't find anything can't you do it after or something? where exactly did you find it?
Thu 07/02/02 at 21:45
Regular
I've also got that bangle and thanks Vottanator for the info though I had to do it in hard mode now its the final battle and Mundus is hard but I'm sure I'll finish it with several tries and then I can play as the LDK.
Mon 04/02/02 at 21:42
Regular
"WWJD"
it's because he doesn't sprint every where.

You could of told me bout the braclet before now im on hard mode and will have to go all the way through to get it, maybe ive got a save before
Mon 04/02/02 at 21:33
Regular
"Hairy Hippo Hoop"
I have just started playing DMC (been busy with Baldurs Gate)...

Has anyone else noticed that Dante (thats his name right?) runs a bit weird. Kinda like in slow motion.

(not as weird as that bloke in syphon filter though!)
Mon 04/02/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
You get it on the secret mission on Mission 21. In the first room, there is a statue of time. Go up to this and then turn around 180 degrees so you are facing the wall directly opposite. Go across to the wall and press X. You will be taken to a secret mission where you have to find the bangle. Basically, stick left through the maze and when you get to the dragon room, wait till he stops breathing fire and then jump at him and slash down with your sword through his head. Then kill the Frosts that appear and jump across the platforms to the bangle. I warn you now though, it is pretty crap. You never know when an enemy is dead so you end up swiping at one enemy a lot longer than is necessary. I never use it. But it's nice to know you have it. :-D
Mon 04/02/02 at 16:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
How do you get it? And on what mission? If it's before 15 then I'll have to get it next time round...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.