GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Official Devil May Cry Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/12/01 at 19:26
Regular
Ok people i don't know if theres all ready one of these but here it goes. This thread will be used to talk about DMC and DMC only anything, If you just want to say how kool Dante is or ask for tips on a mission your stuck on. Just post things to do with DMC

Longy:0)
Page:
Tue 12/02/02 at 14:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
144 wrote:
> Speaking of unlocking modes have you noticed where all mags have gone wrong the
> cheat of unlocking Dante Must Die what they say is "to unlock Dante must
> die mode first complete LDK mode and play and complete LDK mode to unlock Dante
> must die mode" but the thing is, once you've completed hard mode and the
> credits have rolled a message appears on the screen saying "you can now
> play as LDK" then after that it tells you which difficulty you want to
> select and there is also an option to play Dante Must Die mode. So to unlock
> Dante Must Die mode you only have to beat hard mode and not LDK as he is a
> charachter on his own.

So it looks like PSM2 lied as they say that they dont
> copy cheats from the net that if they have written it then someone in the team
> has actually proved that it works also it looks like many mags (and many cheats
> sites) just copy cheats from the net and dont actually play the game.

Yeah, a few issues ago in OPS2M they had something about Code Veronica X, and they said something like "at the start of the second disc", but as we all know there is only one disc for CVX. They had just copied the info from a Dreamcast resource.
Tue 12/02/02 at 00:14
Regular
"WWJD"
What if i complete it in easy mode again, it's quite fun doing it in that mode it's really easy and even more now my lifes up really high ive got 10 devil trigger gauges and all the good moves and ive got the bangle of time and ive got 13,550 orbs about i wonder if i complete in easy again it will go to hard or normal
Mon 11/02/02 at 19:57
Regular
i think it will go back to easy mode because to get to hard mode you need to complete normal mode
Mon 11/02/02 at 17:54
Regular
"WWJD"
If you complete it in easy mode do you get hard mode? because ive done that and it goes back into easy mode
Mon 11/02/02 at 17:07
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
> Has anybody completed it on "Dante must die" mode?

Yeah I have.
Mon 11/02/02 at 17:06
Regular
Speaking of unlocking modes have you noticed where all mags have gone wrong the cheat of unlocking Dante Must Die what they say is "to unlock Dante must die mode first complete LDK mode and play and complete LDK mode to unlock Dante must die mode" but the thing is, once you've completed hard mode and the credits have rolled a message appears on the screen saying "you can now play as LDK" then after that it tells you which difficulty you want to select and there is also an option to play Dante Must Die mode. So to unlock Dante Must Die mode you only have to beat hard mode and not LDK as he is a charachter on his own.

So it looks like PSM2 lied as they say that they dont copy cheats from the net that if they have written it then someone in the team has actually proved that it works also it looks like many mags (and many cheats sites) just copy cheats from the net and dont actually play the game.
Mon 11/02/02 at 17:04
Regular
Has anybody completed it on "Dante must die" mode?
Mon 11/02/02 at 16:57
Regular
I've unlocked everything and also I've just completed the game on Normal mode with Super Dante.
Sun 10/02/02 at 21:46
Regular
i have done most of it on easy now bit too easy though
Sun 10/02/02 at 21:42
Regular
"WWJD"
Ive just done DMC in Easy mode because ive done it in normal mode and wanted to get more stuff for Hard Mode i completed it with loads of orbs and life and i got the bangle of time and i saved it so i could go in hard mode but it's gone back into Easy mode do i have to do it again or can't you get into Hard mode through easymode?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.