GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THPS3 Modem"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/12/01 at 15:35
Regular
For those of you that own the game and a modem, what modem have you got and where did you get it from, does it all work OK ?

That's it, no more questions for now !
Sat 05/01/02 at 00:27
"High polygon count"
Oh, okay... he said £30... it's late.
Sat 05/01/02 at 00:26
"High polygon count"
G1NGER wrote:
> wonder how much the Sony one will be and when it will
> arrive, anyone got any info ?

The official Sony adapter will be released in Spring/Summer this year. It contains an analogue 56k modem and an Ethernet adapter for connection to a broadband connection if you have one.

No UK price has yet been announced, but the US price will be around the $40 mark, and there's usually a $1 = £1 translation - so expect a UK price of around £40, just as FatButcher said...
Sat 05/01/02 at 00:09
Regular
"Tag as above"
I thought it was gonna be about £30
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:40
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
these people stock a couple of the suggested modems, but they are not cheap around the hundred pound mark !
http://www.riskfree.co.uk/shop/default.asp?ProductType=MODEM

wonder how much the Sony one will be and when it will arrive, anyone got any info ?
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:39
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
your right, I needed to right click and refresh, my history cache is down to one day, surely it should update automatically ?
thanks
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:24
Regular
G1NGER wrote:
> My stats haven't updated for weeks, been on 103 posts since before xmas.

Are you sure, when I look you have 170.
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
My stats haven't updated for weeks, been on 103 posts since before xmas.
Fri 04/01/02 at 17:52
Regular
"Bah"
LOL, ill be online 2, watch out for MrMatrix!
whats wrong with the stats? mine are fine?!
Hurry up the modem!!!!
MM
Fri 04/01/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Joe King, completely different subject, when are all the user stats going to be sorted ?
Fri 04/01/02 at 17:29
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Diamond Supramax does not work, it doesn't seem to get enough power from the PS2 to even power it up !!, I know the modem works fine as it is from a mates PC.
THPS3 just won't recognize it is even plugged into the USB port as it wont power up.
The search continues.....
I did find a UK website selling one of the modems suggested it cost about eighty pounds, when I find the details I will post them here, I have have already done a few days ago ???
Anyone else got any suggestions ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.