GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMEADAY=GAMEACON"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/09/00 at 20:35
Regular
Have any of you noticed that most days if you log on at 6pm (I got surftime so it's free after that) then the winner is already announced! I think thats a con! Admins mods can you tell me why I am being conned into spending all my time here making your site look popular when I could just go on a chat room with the knowledge that no one has any of my records like email, whereabouts I live, etc!

Also I have been on this site for over a year! Some people I know from my area have been on once or twice and have won cos they are new members! (Like Python, I know him! He's only been on once or twice and not came back since he won!)
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Fri 27/10/00 at 21:41
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Just goes to show. People who don't win games get shirty and people who do get nice. So - Gameaday is making people nice. Go forth and find others to join us in getting nice. We can change the world into nice people. Even Mike Tyson should win a Gameaday prize.

Mind you, I've never won anything. But I haven't written much either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.