GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Tube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 08:43
Regular
Am I the only person here who uses the tube and constantly gets offended by all the adverts in them?

All the adverts advertise loans, cheap holidays and cheap phone calls. Is it just me or do they see the average tube user as someone who has no money and lives off the government?
Wed 05/03/03 at 14:42
Regular
IB and TS have a game of piggy in the middle Unbeliever however always seems to be the sap in the middle. When IB throws a Topic TS way it goes straight over Unbelievers head and into the save hands of TS. Nevermind Unbeliever one day you will be old enough and maybe intelligent enough to catch the topic rather than it going over your head.
Wed 05/03/03 at 14:38
Regular
Top score wrote:
> If it was an artform you would have won the Turner
> prize by now. Then you could afford the up and coming Windows XP 0.11

?
Wed 05/03/03 at 14:35
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:

If you had a grain of sense, you'd realise that you come across as the
most plainly stupid person on the whole forum.

That's rich coming from a bloke who has practically created an artform in stupidity. If it was an artform you would have won the Turner prize by now. Then you could afford the up and coming Windows XP 0.11
Wed 05/03/03 at 14:14
"Darkness, always"
Carry a GBA SP around on a crowded London tube?

BWAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!
Wed 05/03/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
How about dropping your head forward?

Or better still, use it as an excuse to get a GBA SP?
Wed 05/03/03 at 13:05
"slightlyshortertagl"
Slaveunit wrote:
> I can't see how people can be offended by advertising - if you're not
> interested in the product, don't buy/use it.
>
> It's not as if the poster is calling you a stroker or anything...

Ah, what you don't realise is that when you are insanely bored on the train your head drops back, forcing you to look up. The positioning and the angle of these adverts means it's impossible to tilt your head back without looking at them
Wed 05/03/03 at 12:53
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
There must be a balance of everything in the universe.

So Top Spore is a retard and IB has intellectual flair = balance.

Rather like those quadrilateral equations you used to do in GCSE maths...both sides have to balance out.
Wed 05/03/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Top Score and Insane Bartender are like the chalk and cheese cops in the movies; they appear to hate each other and are always at each others throats, but deep down they love each other really. Love in the manly sense of course, not any gay kind of love.
Wed 05/03/03 at 12:30
Regular
Apparently, Top score is a "Regular" on this forum now. Even I found this a bit of a surprise.
Wed 05/03/03 at 12:26
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Where will it end? At Top Spore's grave, no doubt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.