GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestling Forum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/07 at 03:22
"LOLLERSKATES!"
So, is this place dead then?

I mean, we could be talking about Lashley being SuperCena's next win, Snitskys stupid push, or what entrance them Triple H should use on his return. It's just a shame there's no-one around...

I think we should just sue this thread for most topics, as there doesn't seem to be much activity at the moment.
Tue 10/07/07 at 14:40
Regular
"Monochromatic"
In other news, Randy Orton really should be kept off the mic at all times. You could cut the lack of tension in his segment last night with a rusty spoon.
Tue 10/07/07 at 14:34
Regular
"Monochromatic"
He winked at himself? Thats quite impressive
Tue 10/07/07 at 14:28
"LOLLERSKATES!"
If you want some real speuclation, apparently Chris Jericho winked at Chris Jericho on Larry King and said 'I'm just filling in the paperwork' to John Cena.

About time too :)
Tue 10/07/07 at 09:58
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
....or ROH's first PPV, TNA finally appearing to get the TV formula right, Joe not signing a contract extension with TNA etc.

It's not all WWE ya know, but I agree this place IS dead, I usually discuss wrestling elswhere these days.

EDIT: I don't think this whole Benoit thing did anything to promote discussion here, since some are horrified and don't want to discuss it at all, others are finding out their info from reliable sites and trying to make sense of everything on their own, whereas some just don't care.

Kawada is bored posting here; doing most of his discussion on MSN, Cong seems to be too busy/apathetic to post anymore, VM- likewise.
I say bring back Jim of Honor!!!!
Who else is there?
I blame my heel persona for driving everyone away...
Tue 10/07/07 at 03:22
"LOLLERSKATES!"
So, is this place dead then?

I mean, we could be talking about Lashley being SuperCena's next win, Snitskys stupid push, or what entrance them Triple H should use on his return. It's just a shame there's no-one around...

I think we should just sue this thread for most topics, as there doesn't seem to be much activity at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.