GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestling Forum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/07 at 03:22
"LOLLERSKATES!"
So, is this place dead then?

I mean, we could be talking about Lashley being SuperCena's next win, Snitskys stupid push, or what entrance them Triple H should use on his return. It's just a shame there's no-one around...

I think we should just sue this thread for most topics, as there doesn't seem to be much activity at the moment.
Mon 16/07/07 at 08:57
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Ladybird wrote:
> But, I'm sure those pretend moves are aces! :D Hur hur hur

;)
Mon 16/07/07 at 07:57
Regular
But, I'm sure those pretend moves are aces! :D Hur hur hur
Mon 16/07/07 at 07:38
"LOLLERSKATES!"
It's just a shame he can't wrestle.
Mon 16/07/07 at 04:41
Regular
Crikey, John Cena is wow.. I'm at a loss for words! Oy, oy, oyeee!!1 That's it, I'm in love. And then he says "want some?" Oh dear.. *fans self*
Wed 11/07/07 at 17:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Snitsky - diet Kane

HHH - "where`s poochy?"
Tue 10/07/07 at 22:57
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Your comments are interesting Cong: I can't remember the last time WWE wasn't braindead nonsense, but I always keep track of what's going on and lob some critique it's way. I never really watch as a fan of wrestling bu moreso as a fan of the industry, if you get me.

As for TNA, the last two Impact's have been a real improvement on recent form, but ever since Russo came, I agree with you, it's been a joke booking wise.

Finally, ROH: I haven't really seen anything up to date recently, bar some bits of the PPV which by the way looks great. Danielson returning can only mean great things.
Watched Joe vs Morishima last night, was amazing! Maybe my only criticism would be it was too short, but when you have zero rest holds and 100% stiffness, it can be forgiven.
Tue 10/07/07 at 22:08
Regular
"..."
Shooby wrote:
> Cong seems to be too busy/apathetic to post anymore

Doesn't help that there's nothing happening in wrestling which is exciting me at the moment.

WWE is it's usually Brain-Dead Vince dominated rubbish. TNA is in a Russo inspired funk (I missed a couple of episodes and about three title changes???), even ROH seems to be in a lull.

Sigh.
Tue 10/07/07 at 19:37
Regular
You're already a mod. I think Shooby would be a good candidate, I don't know how he would feel about doing this though.
Tue 10/07/07 at 19:35
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Me.
Tue 10/07/07 at 19:22
Regular
I haven't watched Smackdown, Raw or ECW since before Christmas.
Wrestling doesn't really interest me anymore, perhaps I outgrew it. I don't know. I'd be more than willing to hand over my mod powers to someone who can prove themselves worthy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.