GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestling Forum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/07 at 03:22
"LOLLERSKATES!"
So, is this place dead then?

I mean, we could be talking about Lashley being SuperCena's next win, Snitskys stupid push, or what entrance them Triple H should use on his return. It's just a shame there's no-one around...

I think we should just sue this thread for most topics, as there doesn't seem to be much activity at the moment.
Wed 18/07/07 at 17:07
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Oh dear, there goes Smackdown's reputation as the "wrestling show".
Ben will not be pleased......
Wed 18/07/07 at 12:59
Regular
ah ffs, i was looking forward to Kane vs Edge as well. The feud was kind of understated, but it made a nice change, it wasnt too OTT. Now Khali is the champ, great.
Wed 18/07/07 at 08:26
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Here is an update on Edge, It isn't good i'm afraid.
Wed 18/07/07 at 08:17
"LOLLERSKATES!"
No, I take it back, this is the worst news ever. Smackdown! is now officially unwatchable...

On a more light-hearted matter, Johnny Nitro has had a change... This is silly, I always thought the name Johnny Nitro was very good, it's a great name for a heel and now he just seems a bit... plain?
Wed 18/07/07 at 01:36
Tue 17/07/07 at 22:29
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Edge is injured and will drop the belt on Friday, there will be most likely be a battle royal to determine the new champ and he will make his first defence at The Great American Bash.

The logical move would be to put Kennedy back on Smackdown! and have him win the title. He was set to win it anyway before he was misdiagnosed, and I feel the title would do him wonders. I wouldn't mind Kane with the belt though, although to be honest if he was going to get another run he should have got it before he got rid of the mask. Batista is already set to face Khali at The Great American Bash, so I doubt it'll be him, unless they change the match and have the title on the line (I hope not!) Hopefully Kennedy will win the Battle Royal and defend against Kane at The Great American Bash.

If not, I see Kane being giving a run, he's sure earned it and it would be the logical decision if they don't move someone to Smackdown! as he was the head contender anyway. Maybe a Batista V Kane V Henry V Kennedy Fatal Four way with Kennedy winning to set up the title match at The Great American Bash. Probably Batista hits the spinebuster on Henry with Kane out of the ring, Khali comes in and gives him a chop, with Kennedy coming in, pinning Batista and ending up winning the match. Just as long as Mark Henry doesn't get the belt ;)
Mon 16/07/07 at 23:38
Regular
His merchandise sells nicely though.
Mon 16/07/07 at 23:12
"LOLLERSKATES!"
True, but he shouldn't be WWE champ, his finisher is the Firemans Carry and that poorly applied STF. Even his promos are stale now, he used to be entertaining. I blame the WWE because he used to have a decent moveset.
Mon 16/07/07 at 22:56
Regular
"..."
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> It's just a shame he can't wrestle.

...and yet he still manages to be better than about two thirds of the current WWE roster.
Mon 16/07/07 at 17:33
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Ladybird wrote:
> Crikey, John Cena is wow.. I'm at a loss for words! Oy, oy,
> oyeee!!1 That's it, I'm in love. And then he says "want
> some?" Oh dear.. *fans self*

Now we know why he's World Champ

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.