GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/12/11 at 13:35
Regular
"HELLOOO"
Helloooo over there
does anyone know why we have to go to school
Tue 13/12/11 at 18:39
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Because kids don't know what's best for them and hating something doesn't mean it isn't a good idea
Tue 13/12/11 at 08:20
Regular
"HELLOOO"
oh come on guys (or girls) i hate school
**** the law and politics
sorry for my language
Mon 12/12/11 at 22:58
Regular
Lol no, I'm a massive sell out
Mon 12/12/11 at 18:44
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Alfonse wrote:
So that you can become a cog in the clockwork crap machine that is British society

Unlike the rest of us I presume Sherlock.
Mon 12/12/11 at 17:58
Regular
So that you can become a cog in the clockwork crap machine that is British society
Mon 12/12/11 at 16:15
"possibly impossible"
So you learn not to use all upper-case letters in the title of a forum topic?
Mon 12/12/11 at 15:34
Regular
If you don't want to go to school, ask for a private tutor so you can stay at home.
Mon 12/12/11 at 14:45
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
GABBYGIRL101 wrote:
Helloooo over there

Within the UK (you may not be from within the UK) the following exists:

"By law, all children of compulsory school age (5 to 16) must receive a suitable full-time education. As a parent, you have a legal responsibility to make sure this happens - either by registering your child at a school or by making other arrangements to give them a suitable, full-time education. Once your child is registered at a school, you are legally responsible for making sure they attend regularly."

So unless 'other arrangements' have been made, you go to school :¬)
Mon 12/12/11 at 13:35
Regular
"HELLOOO"
Helloooo over there

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.