GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas Photo Competition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/11/11 at 14:55
Regular
Christmas is just around the corner, so what a great time to have a photo competition.

The theme for the competition is of course Christmas. So you could take a photo of a Christmas tree ornament, someone ice skating, snow in your garden, a robin eating from a feeder. It's up to you.

You can take as many photos as you like and the deadline will most likely be the end of the year.

Unfortunately I don't have any prizes to offer, but I hope that won't stop you taking part and snapping a few pictures over the next 4 weeks.

Good luck and have fun.
Fri 25/11/11 at 11:50
"Are you sure?"
Butch wrote:
Gameaday? I assume you mean GAD...
Pedantry aside...

You might like to take a look at the Winners Letters you send out:

"Congratulations on your win at Gameaday" :¬P

/pedant
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 25/11/11 at 11:22
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Alfonse wrote:
If enough people participate, can't the staffies just throw us out a gameaday?

Gameaday? I assume you mean GAD...

Pedantry aside, this was actually discussed in the office yesterday, I believe we were going to wait to see how popular this is before deciding anything.

I'm also certain dean5 and Warhunt will be planning their own Christmas competition at some point in the coming weeks should you miss out on a prize (potentially) from this thread.
Fri 25/11/11 at 11:21
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Ok, someone has got to start so here's a couple to get you into the festive 'snapping' spirit:

Macy's Christmas Decorations

Skating in Central Park

My Bay Tree

:¬)
Fri 25/11/11 at 10:11
Staff
"After all this time"
Alfonse wrote:

I will see what I can do!
Thu 24/11/11 at 19:37
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Excellent idea....Prankster :¬)
Thu 24/11/11 at 19:27
Regular
Thu 24/11/11 at 15:15
"Are you sure?"
Hi Machie, that's a nice idea!

Can we upload the photos to one of your websites?

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 24/11/11 at 14:55
Regular
Christmas is just around the corner, so what a great time to have a photo competition.

The theme for the competition is of course Christmas. So you could take a photo of a Christmas tree ornament, someone ice skating, snow in your garden, a robin eating from a feeder. It's up to you.

You can take as many photos as you like and the deadline will most likely be the end of the year.

Unfortunately I don't have any prizes to offer, but I hope that won't stop you taking part and snapping a few pictures over the next 4 weeks.

Good luck and have fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.