GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas Photo Competition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/11/11 at 14:55
Regular
Christmas is just around the corner, so what a great time to have a photo competition.

The theme for the competition is of course Christmas. So you could take a photo of a Christmas tree ornament, someone ice skating, snow in your garden, a robin eating from a feeder. It's up to you.

You can take as many photos as you like and the deadline will most likely be the end of the year.

Unfortunately I don't have any prizes to offer, but I hope that won't stop you taking part and snapping a few pictures over the next 4 weeks.

Good luck and have fun.
Sun 25/12/11 at 16:25
Regular
Thank you guys. Really hoping they can both come home soon. Still this has been the best christmas ever. I wore a hat and santa beard when I went to see him at lunch. It made all the nurses laugh and smile. I even gave them a balloon sculpture of a popular Japanese character (anpanman).

Still a few more days until the end of the year. So I will try and upload something soon. Would love to see others have a go if they have the chance. I guess it's not as easy when there's no snow at the moment.
Sun 25/12/11 at 10:51
"Are you sure?"
Sorry to hear that Machie - hope it all goes well.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sun 25/12/11 at 01:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Also, because I was a bit drunk when I made the last post...

I'm horrified to hear about that Machie, I hope all goes well - especiallly considering how worried my parents were about my relatively minor eye and lung problems when I was little.
Sat 24/12/11 at 18:32
Regular
"I like turtles"
Really sorry to hear that Machie, hope everything goes well.
Sat 24/12/11 at 17:35
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
A very Christmassy little number from Norfolk's finest.

Only photos I've taken recently have been of documents at the National Archives, but I don't think the events leading up to Prince Christian of Denmark becoming King George I of Greece are, er, festive enough...
Sat 24/12/11 at 13:31
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
So sorry to hear your news Machie ... we'll be thinking of you all, sure everything will be OK.
Sat 24/12/11 at 12:33
"possibly impossible"
Very nice DL,

@Machie - sorry to hear that, hope everything goes well at the hospital.
Sat 24/12/11 at 12:21
Regular
Really sorry about this guys. I was hoping to have something posted on here, but after my son was born they found he had a large hole in his heart, so he was rushed to another hospital and he's waiting to have heart surgery. So I decided to keep my camera over there with him and my wife.

I promise I'll try and do one tomorrow.

@DL, I like it. :D
Sat 24/12/11 at 11:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Interesting images Hmmm.

Perhaps this small Christmas greeting will suffice :¬D
Sat 24/12/11 at 10:07
"Are you sure?"
These aren't really Xmas photos but they are related :¬)

I've just put up a few snaps showing a Mistletoe plant I'm growing from a berry collected on a Christmas walk a couple of years ago.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.