GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas Photo Competition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/11/11 at 14:55
Regular
Christmas is just around the corner, so what a great time to have a photo competition.

The theme for the competition is of course Christmas. So you could take a photo of a Christmas tree ornament, someone ice skating, snow in your garden, a robin eating from a feeder. It's up to you.

You can take as many photos as you like and the deadline will most likely be the end of the year.

Unfortunately I don't have any prizes to offer, but I hope that won't stop you taking part and snapping a few pictures over the next 4 weeks.

Good luck and have fun.
Fri 23/12/11 at 19:55
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nice one NIn ... I'll look for something tmoz :¬)
Fri 23/12/11 at 19:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I might have some pictures for this as I was at Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park over the weekend. I'll need to check my pics.
Fri 23/12/11 at 17:50
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hello World wrote:
I'll be posting some photos soon....

Has this become a 'forgotten thread'? I know we've not had any snow yet (SC), but we've had lots of 'festive rain and gales'! Any photos of Christmas parties etc etc .... somebody must have something! Machie .... new baby photos at Christmas! you know, the ones where you make them wear antlers or a daft hat ... :¬D
Tue 13/12/11 at 19:20
Regular
I'll be posting some photos soon. Until then, why not make some funny videos with your family photos?
Mon 05/12/11 at 05:06
Regular
Any snow in England yet? Got your christmas decorations up? Don't forget to take some photos.
Fri 25/11/11 at 19:13
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Liking the pics DL, think you may live to regret voting D on a certain poll! :)

No probs pete ... I meant what I put:¬)

Got a friend that always has to have the 'latest and the greatest' of anything. Recent purchase was new graphics cards(twin) and 3D monitor etc etc. We both play BF3 online and I was interested to see what his 'Ultra' settings were like compared to my 'low'settings ... no sodding difference, graphically at all. We joined the same server last night and I won :¬)

But, soz pete got no money ... so I'll owe you :¬)
Fri 25/11/11 at 16:31
Regular
"I like turtles"
Liking the pics DL, think you may live to regret voting D on a certain poll! :)
Fri 25/11/11 at 12:56
Regular
"How Ironic"
Good idea :-) Got some photos from previous christmases, but will probably wait for some snow this year before entering :P
Fri 25/11/11 at 12:06
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Warhunt wrote:
@Dragonlance : Liked the images, but why were you hiding in some bushes in the second picture (skating in the park)? 0_o

Mrs DL was trying to give the screen 'artistic appeal' by framing the shot as it looked like a Lowry picture :¬)
Fri 25/11/11 at 11:53
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Good idea, and I'll make sure a prize can be allocated to this. As Butch said Dean5 and I will be running our own thing starting next week aswell.

@Dragonlance : Liked the images, but why were you hiding in some bushes in the second picture (skating in the park)? 0_o

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.