GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blast from the past... Special Reserve edition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/06/11 at 13:13
Regular
"Blast from the past"
Whoa,
I didn't know this place was still going. Shame I can't remember my old log in.

I've noticed pb is still hanging around but anyone else?
Wed 04/01/12 at 02:36
Regular
"8==="
Some-thing.
Mon 02/01/12 at 23:01
Regular
My memory's so foggy
Mon 02/01/12 at 21:42
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
KR wrote:
Been years since I've been on here.

Welcome back KR ... we've all been here for a long time but only sporadic posting :¬)
Mon 02/01/12 at 20:59
Regular
Been years since I've been on here.
Wed 10/08/11 at 17:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mystique83 wrote:
Whoa,
I didn't know this place was still going. Shame I can't remember my old log in.

I've noticed pb is still hanging around but anyone else?

A fair few of us old regulars are over on monkey_man's forum.
Mon 25/07/11 at 22:33
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
This has been goin a while but i think people play this for the free games that you can win now so thats why people keep posting
Wed 29/06/11 at 19:43
Regular
Heh - the wheels just keep on turning on this place. These forums will probably outlive me! :)
Sun 26/06/11 at 08:55
Regular
"Carpe Diem"
Collecting Reddies for free gifts was such a great idea I thought. I can still remember selecting my gifts and most likely still own a few of them somehwere. Did get some rather naff GC memory cards once though, blegh

Also, forgive me, but I cant actually seem to remember these chairs/models that are mentioned. Perhaps I was looking at something else!
Sat 25/06/11 at 22:55
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
The model was the best bit! The chairs were 'naff'
Sat 25/06/11 at 22:31
Regular
"eat toast!"
a lot of things have changed since then. I remember SR. Had a presence where we lived, they had ads in all the top magazines, like on the amiga and pc gamer mags. Highlight was of course the model in the bikini on the inflatable chair.

Hey! don't judge me! sex sells!

But back to games. The free gifts if you joined were great. Such a wide selection of stuff. Including of course, games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.