GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blast from the past... Special Reserve edition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/06/11 at 13:13
Regular
"Blast from the past"
Whoa,
I didn't know this place was still going. Shame I can't remember my old log in.

I've noticed pb is still hanging around but anyone else?
Sat 18/02/12 at 18:55
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Alfonse wrote:
I'm sizing up a career as a bin man for when I leave Sussex.

Did that before you were born ... loved it then ... but its all changed now, far too technical ;¬)
Sat 18/02/12 at 18:42
Regular
Hey Skank. How's the working world treating you? I'm sizing up a career as a bin man for when I leave Sussex.
Sat 18/02/12 at 00:54
Regular
"You've upset me"
Tony wrote:
Those with long memories will know that those stats are way short of the mark. Maybe you lose your stats when you get old, or maybe I've been hacked.

On the other hand, those with short memories won't remember me at all, and that's because I'm just plain Tony, who jacked in his Lotus for an electric milk float and spouts on about public sector pension millionaires and other ways of chucking borrowed money down the toilet.

Yep, gone are the days when I could annoy everybody at once by removing a forum that had five posts in five years.

Maybe I was right about RBS - I haven't seen him around since I exposed him.

If I'd had that bonus I'd buy the internet.

Hah. We all remember what went wrong with the old forums Tonty, let's not drag that up again. Can you believe I'm 23 now? I started posting on SR when I was 11 I think. There's still a core of the old users hanging around in one place together, people like Timmargh, Gerrid, Grix, Merm, FFF, Sheepy, Stryke, Nash, Damarus, Pand, Steel Protagon... Both comforting & worrying that the 'community' that started back on SR has lasted for over a decade together.
Tue 31/01/12 at 22:11
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Edgy wrote:
Aww, best of both worlds - you'll get to have lots of cuddles with the baby and the joy of knowing you can hand the little one back after :)

:¬) but try telling Mrs DL that!
Tue 31/01/12 at 21:44
Regular
Aww, best of both worlds - you'll get to have lots of cuddles with the baby and the joy of knowing you can hand the little one back after :)
Tue 31/01/12 at 20:43
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Many, many congratulations. One year olds are cool, amazing and so snuggly and well worth the trouble (in the long run!!!) ... I've got two myself, except their 27 and 25 now and I'll be a granddad in April :¬D
Tue 31/01/12 at 19:28
Regular
Apart from the odd day I've popped my head through the door, I've spent the last year looking after my baby boy.

My wife doesn't want him to be a gamer - to be fair I just want him to be a normal boy. He's already managed to bust the shoulder buttons on what was a brand new limited edition Xbox 360 controller...I even had to perform some surgery on it!

But anyway, I digress. I've been spending most my non-work time making a newborn into a 1 year old, so internet has taken a back seat. He's a lot more independant now* though so I shall hopefully be popping on here a bit more often now :)

*He cooks a fantastic Sunday roast, and his DIY is amazing!
Tue 31/01/12 at 18:48
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
But not a 'Sir' now :¬)

@Edgy ... and where have you been?
Tue 31/01/12 at 18:22
Regular
I'm sure I've been on here prior to 1998 - in that case I must be atleast 5110 days now :)
Tue 31/01/12 at 18:18
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Alfonse wrote:
Tony
327 posts
Registered For: 4325 days

Average of 27 posts a year. Legendary

Those with long memories will know that those stats are way short of the mark. Maybe you lose your stats when you get old, or maybe I've been hacked.

On the other hand, those with short memories won't remember me at all, and that's because I'm just plain Tony, who jacked in his Lotus for an electric milk float and spouts on about public sector pension millionaires and other ways of chucking borrowed money down the toilet.

Yep, gone are the days when I could annoy everybody at once by removing a forum that had five posts in five years.

Maybe I was right about RBS - I haven't seen him around since I exposed him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.