GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NINTENDO IS CRAPPY GET A PS2"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/12/01 at 18:50
Regular
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:19
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
h'ere' h'ere'
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:14
Regular
Pro Evo wrote:
> auf deutsch wrote:
> I wish Sonyians would not enter this forum....

That
> is a completely wrong few, just because we like sony does not mean we cant go
> around any of the forums, we have just as good of opinion as any Nintendo, Sega
> or Microsoft fan. You cant judge us on the spammer and prat who made this topic,
> if you are a person who comes here a lot you will know that there people on here
> who are not here for the good of the forums, but that is only a few, and you
> should not judge us on that.

In the past few weeks we have had many topics
> saying that sony are crap in the sony forum, but that does not mean
> nintys in there. thats wrong.

And because of this stupid person who started
> the topic, we have now two of these in our forum too.

Ok, I apoligise. I don't mind people coming in here from the Sony forum, as long as they have someting decent to say.
Fri 14/12/01 at 12:32
Regular
"DS..."
Strafex wrote:
> There's always one...

...or more, and there always anoyying idiots.
slik ~_~
Fri 14/12/01 at 11:24
Regular
There's always one...
Fri 14/12/01 at 10:44
Who ever wrote this topic is a genius and i bow down to him
Fri 14/12/01 at 10:38
Regular
Some PS2 forumers give us a Bad name and they should at least make a point and back it up instead of just saying something
Fri 14/12/01 at 09:34
Regular
Well you lot have no excuse for the "Stupid Ninty Newbie" label anymore (something going round the Sony forum a couple of months ago when some Ninty newbies started this sort of thing...).

Your stupid newbies started it this time! :-D
Thu 13/12/01 at 22:41
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Pro Evos right. I do own a PS2 but also own a N64 and have owned a SNES. I am also planing on getting a Game Cube. Alot of the people in the Sony Forum are multi console owners or respect each compainies merits.Iam sure that most people here are also multi console owners or respect Sony. Its all these new people here that have started to lose any sense of spelling and grammar and think posts like this are fun and are needed. Well they will be the ones that get banned.
Thu 13/12/01 at 22:33
Regular
"360: swfcman"
auf deutsch wrote:
> I wish Sonyians would not enter this forum....

That is a completely wrong few, just because we like sony does not mean we cant go around any of the forums, we have just as good of opinion as any Nintendo, Sega or Microsoft fan. You cant judge us on the spammer and prat who made this topic, if you are a person who comes here a lot you will know that there people on here who are not here for the good of the forums, but that is only a few, and you should not judge us on that.

In the past few weeks we have had many topics saying that sony are crap in the sony forum, but that does not mean we dont want nintys in there. thats wrong.

And because of this stupid person who started the topic, we have now two of these in our forum too.
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What an idiot. Spammer alert. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.