GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NINTENDO IS CRAPPY GET A PS2"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/12/01 at 18:50
Regular
Mon 24/12/01 at 18:24
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
ok
Mon 24/12/01 at 12:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Anyway could we all stop posting in here. I think MJ has said it some way back but we all ignored him. Post oin the Ninty Longest Thread instead of here!

No posting beyond this line

Mon 24/12/01 at 12:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Twain wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> He has only just turned regular today though and he is
> still a spamming newbie
> inside.

I was a regular just 50 days after
> registering.

I became a regular in 28 days of posting and I think Tiltawhirl did it in 21. He joined around 7 days after me so we became regulars alomost at the same time. Magic. :D
Mon 24/12/01 at 11:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Hey, I became a Regular after less than 50 days after registering. I think it was 48 days, after loads of posting in the longest thread attempt. It may have been 49??
Mon 24/12/01 at 11:29
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
AfroJoe wrote:
> He has only just turned regular today though and he is still a spamming newbie
> inside.

I was a regular just 50 days after registering.
Sat 22/12/01 at 22:30
Regular
[shakes head in disappointment over topic, sees a young child crying in the distance with an elderly woman comforting him.]
Sat 22/12/01 at 14:54
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Thank you Starfex!!

********NO MORE POSTING UNDER THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!*********
Fri 21/12/01 at 23:14
Regular
Even better. How about everyone stops replying to this thread and lets it sink to the depths of the Nintendo forum.

Stop giving the monkey who wrote it the attention they wanted and just let it disappear for good!!
Fri 21/12/01 at 16:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
CAN WE ALL STOP THIS ARGUING AND SPAMMING PLEASE!!!!

You cannot really say that you can call one console 'better than the other' unless you have played a variety of game genres, on each console!!

I cannot say that the Cube IS better than the PS2, even though I believe it WILL be, because I have played neither machine. Both consoles have good games, some great even, and it could be a close descision to make.

But untill you have played both consoles then you cannot really praise one over the other! I also strongly believe that hardly any of you have played a GameCube, let alone a PS2!! Sorry to those of you that have played both, and have commented on your side of the argument, under this topic. Thank you, you're doing the right job. But to the rest of you, it seems like you're acting a bit like Newbies!! Sorry but that's just the way some of you seem to be acting.
Fri 21/12/01 at 00:57
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
what is this the offical spam forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.