GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hellooooo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/05/11 at 20:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok, so for some reason, the old Special Reserve forums popped into my head and I find that this site is still running. Is anyone from the old days still here?

Dunno if anyone will remember me, but thought I'd see if any of the old crowd still roam the place. I see GAD is still going. ;-)
Sat 21/05/11 at 12:00
Regular
Nin wrote:
Alfonse wrote:
[i]Does Nin post there anymore? I haven't spoken to him in a while and it makes me sad

I haven't been on that site in over 4 years. I don't know whether it's improved at all but it was getting to a point of being ridiculous when I left, far too many egos on the rampage with no-one in control.[/i]

Just made me think of Lord of the Flies
Sat 21/05/11 at 11:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hi Pb ;-)

Long time no see! lol
Sat 21/05/11 at 11:12
"possibly impossible"
Haven't popped in here to say hi yet. So, er, Hi!

Forums are all different. Some may argue that this place is far too quiet, for instance. It's certainly more laid back than most forums, but there is less pressure for people to come and go, and they welcome all non-trolls!
Sat 21/05/11 at 09:43
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
This "other" site - would it be that monkey forum thing (don't remember the exact name), that was set up during the time when everyone was unsure of what was gonna happen to the Special Reserve forums?

I vaguely remember the politics involved between the two forums at the time. I guess they've continued. ;-)
Fri 20/05/11 at 22:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Alfonse wrote:
Does Nin post there anymore? I haven't spoken to him in a while and it makes me sad

I haven't been on that site in over 4 years. I don't know whether it's improved at all but it was getting to a point of being ridiculous when I left, far too many egos on the rampage with no-one in control.
Fri 20/05/11 at 18:33
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Warhunt wrote:
From how you mention it I am starting to think you were older than everyone, all the time, even before you were born :D

Don't worry though, I will continue to try and catch you up!

Age for you 'mi ode WH' :¬D I thought about this earlier and for some reason the last 14 years (and why 14 I don't know) have flown by...like just disappeared :¬(
Fri 20/05/11 at 16:13
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
From how you mention it I am starting to think you were older than everyone, all the time, even before you were born :D

Don't worry though, I will continue to try and catch you up!
Fri 20/05/11 at 15:54
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Warhunt wrote:
A few new faces too, not as many as I imagine you are used from the days, but friendly enough.

We are all 'friendly' and have been around just as long and we were considerably older than thirteen when we joined back in the SR Magazine/Mail Order days :¬)
Fri 20/05/11 at 14:37
Regular
Does Nin post there anymore? I haven't spoken to him in a while and it makes me sad
Fri 20/05/11 at 13:07
"Retarded List"
Everyone's on that other site that's full of trolls. Ghastly place

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.