GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hellooooo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/05/11 at 20:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok, so for some reason, the old Special Reserve forums popped into my head and I find that this site is still running. Is anyone from the old days still here?

Dunno if anyone will remember me, but thought I'd see if any of the old crowd still roam the place. I see GAD is still going. ;-)
Thu 26/05/11 at 01:35
Regular
I can't believe how desexualised doctors generally are. When I whip it out in front of them, they could at least have the decency to gasp
Wed 25/05/11 at 23:13
Regular
I guess that's the drawback of being a doc
Wed 25/05/11 at 20:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
That's where the professional bit comes in. Naked girls - I'm ready and willing to help them in their moment of need.

If it's a naked bloke, I pass them onto someone else.
Wed 25/05/11 at 13:26
Regular
English Redneck wrote:
Yeah I'm not English_Bloke - but then I got mistaken for him before too. ;-)

I'm married now and my job is dressing uni graduates at their ceremonies.

Isn't it a bit awkward when they turn up naked?
Tue 24/05/11 at 21:18
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I'm not English_Bloke - but then I got mistaken for him before too. ;-)

I'm married now and my job is dressing uni graduates at their ceremonies. Basically I get to mess with girl's while masquerading as a professional.
Tue 24/05/11 at 20:33
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
RastaBillySkank wrote:
Exactly.

More seriously, there's quite a high retention rate for further study & a lot end up in marketing & PR.

In other words:

No potential job market, so stay and 'milk' the system for another few years (even though a loan may have to be taken out...but it's easily quite possible to 'scam' this on to some 'benefactor esp the NHS) on the promise that a job will be available at the end of the further education. Meanwhile, if all else fails, take a job with any company marketing 'useless items' or 'useless people' :¬)

Don't worry, I graduated in Psychology aswell :¬(
Tue 24/05/11 at 18:00
Regular
Plus if I wanted female dogs hanging around me then I'd dress myself up in rotten meat. I like things that satisfy me and ho's ain't down with that
Tue 24/05/11 at 17:53
Regular
It's more the type of work than anything else, if I just wanted to help people there's plenty of ways to do it, and money mostly matters only to me as a practical sort of sense - although it will be nice to have funds available so I can think "what can I go do on my holiday.. oh, anything I want to" - and not have to worry about spending so much

I really must swear quite often I had to censor myself

But yeah it's more like combining science, which is fascinating enough on it's own, with a investigatory style of thinking (involving people) which is working out why things are going wrong (down to the molecular processes) - but the helping people thing I don't ever think of curing etc, I think it more along the lines of helping someone to regain their freedom which I think is one of the best things you can do for anyone. Mostly though I'll be talking to old people who are close to death all day but that's more the reality rather than why I want to do it

I also do enjoy working with other people when they're actually good at what they do too
Tue 24/05/11 at 17:29
Regular
Well that's just fine

Grix did you decide to go to med school so you could help people, the riches 'n' b***hes, or all of the above?
Tue 24/05/11 at 17:27
Regular
"You've upset me"
Exactly.

More seriously, there's quite a high retention rate for further study & a lot end up in marketing & PR.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.