GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hellooooo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/05/11 at 20:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok, so for some reason, the old Special Reserve forums popped into my head and I find that this site is still running. Is anyone from the old days still here?

Dunno if anyone will remember me, but thought I'd see if any of the old crowd still roam the place. I see GAD is still going. ;-)
Tue 24/05/11 at 17:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
Woeful. Though I did end up in a grad job, but only on a temporary basis. Still looking for something permanent
Tue 24/05/11 at 17:04
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
I think he was joking actually.

How was the graduate job market once you left Sussex? I for one, am quite looking forward to being unemployed
Tue 24/05/11 at 17:00
Regular
Apart from the bit about everyone else using different forums, that's probably quite true
Tue 24/05/11 at 16:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
I think he was joking actually.
Tue 24/05/11 at 16:55
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
[i]I think they would but they're all talking on a different forum

He thought I meant the Pocket Monkey lot!
Tue 24/05/11 at 16:52
Regular
Strike me down and I shall feel quite sorry for myself

I was wondering though Pete if you still have your idiot list or whatever it was that prompted it all
Tue 24/05/11 at 16:47
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Less of the lip, Thraves.

Don't make me come over there. Again.
Tue 24/05/11 at 16:46
Regular
"I like turtles"
You still going on about that Dr.Grix? (thought I should address you by your official title as to appear completely sincere),thought we had all moved on from that nonsense TBH.
Tue 24/05/11 at 16:06
Regular
I think they would but they're all talking on a different forum

Besides the last time we all started talking on here a good amount of us got banned for, and I am not joking, talking too much

Then we all got accused of being Nash, who was busy that day and wasn't around
Tue 24/05/11 at 12:41
Regular
If the amount of people who don't post that often because they think its too quiet all started posting again, we'd have a barely functioning forum on our hands

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.