GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the worst thing you ever did at school?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 23:15
Regular
I've got a few skeletons on my closet. I called my PE teacher a 'w***er' and he took me to one side and said 'I am many things but I am not a w***er'. Brilliant! I then went on to call my English teacher the worst word - you know the four letter one that begins with 'c', ends with 't'. Got an after school for that. The most out of order thing that happened to me though was in the first week at secondary school. I was sitting at my desk when I DROPPED MY PENCIL!! The next thing I know, the teacher tells me to move to another desk where I 'won't drop my pencil again'. I mean, what's the logic in that?!?! Naturally I was a bit peeved, so I muttered 'Oh God'. And that was my biggest mistake, for unbeknown to me, he was a religion freak and he sent me out the room for blasphemy and called me a 'nasty piece of work'. That's seriously all I said, 'Oh God', in my little pre-pubescant voice (that I had when I was 11 - it's all dropped into place now!) and I was branded the son of Satan for it! I hated my secondary school.
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:53
Lord Semajal wrote:
> i once got sent out of class and yelled at for throwing a used tissue in the
> bin.

Thats right i chucked it in the bin (distance 3 metres, not over anyones
> heads) the teacher didn't see me but then about 5 class mates (or right t*****s)
> yelled "LAWSONS THROWING THINGS!". teacher turns round and i say i
> threw a tissue in the bin. I am then made to go and pick the tissue out of the
> bin and stand outside for the rest of the lesson then i got told off and told to
> put the tissue back in the bin. So i spent about 20 mins standing outside the
> classrom with a drippy tissue.

How pointless.

Yeah, don't you just hate pointless, petty classmates who think they're gonna get a nice shiny gold star for telling on you?
Thu 13/12/01 at 15:50
Regular
Right now I'm loading Snes emulators to all the computers into the study room using MS Dos to get through the computers without restrictions...

I know that I'm not allowed to do it, but I'm not convinced that it's a bad thing...

I've never really done anything bad like giving the teachers a hard time or messing people around.
I've not exactly been perfect either but I think I'm doing well enough to become a decent programmer.
Thu 13/12/01 at 15:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I was threatened with suspension for calling the PE Teacher "an Aryan fool with a dubious approach towards young boys in states of undress" when he insisted I did cross-country run.
I refused, they got arsey and my mum threatened to sue the school if they carried on with their policy of enforced physical exercise on students that refused to participate.
And as a result of my refusal and subsequent fall-out, school policy changed to make PE and Games an entirely optional subject.

Also continually argued with my RE teacher, but he liked that and gave me an A, even though I was a Gnostic.
Thu 13/12/01 at 15:20
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I once got sent to 'the zone' (sounds good, actually bad) for screaming, really loudly. But everyone else was doing it too, where's the justice in that? Damn you David Chiswell.
Thu 13/12/01 at 15:08
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i once got sent out of class and yelled at for throwing a used tissue in the bin.

Thats right i chucked it in the bin (distance 3 metres, not over anyones heads) the teacher didn't see me but then about 5 class mates (or right t*****s) yelled "LAWSONS THROWING THINGS!". teacher turns round and i say i threw a tissue in the bin. I am then made to go and pick the tissue out of the bin and stand outside for the rest of the lesson then i got told off and told to put the tissue back in the bin. So i spent about 20 mins standing outside the classrom with a drippy tissue.

How pointless.
Thu 13/12/01 at 14:47
"possibly impossible"
monkey_man wrote:
> pb wrote:
Actually, any kids can technically sue the school if it refuses
> to
> acknoledge a recognised religion as even religious schools have to
> represent
> other religions as part of their syllabus.

Didn't Jedi become
> a religion for a bit after that census? Hey all you school kids, dress up like
> Jedis!

Nope, the government refused to acknowledge it.
Thu 13/12/01 at 12:15
Regular
"I confused?"
My teacher is on the large side of life. Any why she said that she rode on the back of her husband motorcycle so I was just about to say "wheelies all the way home eh?" but then i thought say this and You will not only get killed by your teacher you will be chucked out.
Thu 13/12/01 at 12:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
pb wrote:
Actually, any kids can technically sue the school if it refuses to
> acknoledge a recognised religion as even religious schools have to represent
> other religions as part of their syllabus.

Didn't Jedi become a religion for a bit after that census? Hey all you school kids, dress up like Jedis!
Thu 13/12/01 at 11:02
Regular
"Back in black"
Well, at school my english teacher, who I must admit was quiet large. She started talking and kind of did a Warner bros impression. She said O what charcter was that and I shouted Porky Pig- she got upset and I felt guilty:S
Thu 13/12/01 at 10:14
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
I wish famous singers were in the audience when my band played...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.