GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I did it! I actually did it!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 00:54
Regular
Rehearsed tonight and managed to knock myself out by smashing myself in the face with a drumstick whilst playing.

ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

I smashed my fase wiv a stik.
For real.

Mid-song, head down and hi-hat being pounded and then....BAM!!....on my back with the other 3 standing over me laughing and dripping tea on my face when I came to.
Excellent.

And then I did it again on the car boot loading up at the end of the evening, didn't knock myself out this time, just threw up lavishly on the ground outside and stumbled around like an Astronaut on the moon.
Some would call me stupid.
Others would admire me for my willingness to test the limits of the human face.
Most would shrug and say "Bloody drummers"

But I don't care.
After weeks of saying it,I did smash my fase wiv a stik

And it really, really hurt.
Tue 11/12/01 at 00:58
Regular
WHat do you feel you have achieved from doing this? Really, i'm intrigued by this.

Was this a personal goal for you?

How many people have you knocked out?
Tue 11/12/01 at 00:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Rehearsed tonight and managed to knock myself out by smashing myself in the face with a drumstick whilst playing.

ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

I smashed my fase wiv a stik.
For real.

Mid-song, head down and hi-hat being pounded and then....BAM!!....on my back with the other 3 standing over me laughing and dripping tea on my face when I came to.
Excellent.

And then I did it again on the car boot loading up at the end of the evening, didn't knock myself out this time, just threw up lavishly on the ground outside and stumbled around like an Astronaut on the moon.
Some would call me stupid.
Others would admire me for my willingness to test the limits of the human face.
Most would shrug and say "Bloody drummers"

But I don't care.
After weeks of saying it,I did smash my fase wiv a stik

And it really, really hurt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.