GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The What Are You Playing? Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/11 at 21:33
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Just thought it'd be a nice idea to have a little thread for letting people know what you're playing (in case others want insight into how it is etc.) and how you've been getting on.

I've just finished grinding out the platinum for X-Men Origins: Wolverine, a fairly fun game (first time around) but the lack of a New Game+ and resetting stats on new games is a bit of a pain and just adds unnecessary time to it.

Moving back to Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for a bit now, probably sprinkled with sessions of FIFA 11 and The Saboteur (which I finished the storyline on earlier today, just got the side missions to do)
Sun 20/02/11 at 23:57
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
I hear what you're saying, SC. Saboteur had a fairly wayward plot that didn't really hold much substance and it's delivery was a bit off at best, and it heads into a fairly saturated part of the market (Sandbox games: GTAIV, Saints Row 2, Just Cause 2 amongst others) with it's artistic style and venue/time not really enough to properly deviate from the competition (I'll probably go more into that in the upcoming review) but I'm still playing through the side missions and stuff so it must be doing something right ;).

Got a couple of PSN games that I've been plodding through recently too in PixelJunk Shooter (absolutely love the PixelJunk games), Funky Lab Rat and Hustle Kings (never have I swore so much at an AI opponent before)
Sun 20/02/11 at 19:33
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'm in the transition of switching consoles at the moment. Last game I completed was a few weeks ago, The Saboteur. Was extremely dissapointed in the storyline, but found the gameplay to be enjoyable. Wouldn't rate it highly, but surprised it didn't get more coverage on it when it was initially released, seems to be a game that's slipped under the radar.
Sun 20/02/11 at 16:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
This

Actually haven't been on my PS3 for some time now. Though I was just playing NBA2K11 on my sisters machine.
Sun 20/02/11 at 11:10
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
Currently playing the whole Ratchet & Clank series from PS2 to PS3, as I haven't played that in quite some time. Am also looking for a few old games to play, such as Lego Island (don't ask) purely for nostalgia reasons! So many games to complete at the moment, but want to try something new too!

P.S. Sorry if this post is repeated, I kept loosing connection earlier.
Sun 20/02/11 at 10:21
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
My time at the moment is still split between WoW and Football Manager 11. I can't really see that changing any time soon, although with AC: Brotherhood dropping in price a lot right now I may pick that up over the summer as I enjoyed the first two.
Sun 20/02/11 at 09:34
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Still playing MOH MP on PC.... max level on Rifleman class, now pursuing my Spec Ops career...blitzed a level last night, now lv9. Really quite pleased with one match - an 11 streak...oh yes :¬)
Sun 20/02/11 at 08:39
Regular
"And in last place.."
On the 360 I am playing Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Forza 3. Still stumped at the final mission on Crackdown 2, can't beat it without a bit of co-op help but it's a rental game and it is time for it to go back.

I need a lot of practice on MVC3. Played 13 games onlinbe and lost the lot. And quite few of those games I lost spectacularly well.

On the PS3 I am splitting my time between GTA 4 Complete Edition and Mass Effect 2.
Sat 19/02/11 at 21:33
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Just thought it'd be a nice idea to have a little thread for letting people know what you're playing (in case others want insight into how it is etc.) and how you've been getting on.

I've just finished grinding out the platinum for X-Men Origins: Wolverine, a fairly fun game (first time around) but the lack of a New Game+ and resetting stats on new games is a bit of a pain and just adds unnecessary time to it.

Moving back to Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for a bit now, probably sprinkled with sessions of FIFA 11 and The Saboteur (which I finished the storyline on earlier today, just got the side missions to do)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.